Someone Ate the Page while using booking feature?

Zombie

Mouseketeer
Hi all. I've been trying to use the vacation planning feature on the site for about 2 weeks and I consistently get "someone ate the page" as soon as I select my dates. I've tried on multiple devices and tried allowing cookies and clearing cache, etc. Still no dice. Any other Canadians having this problem while trying to get prices and availability on the current room discount and free dining? Any ideas what I might be doing wrong or how to fix it? Really would prefer not to sit on the phone with them waiting to talk to someone one and going through lots of dates and options to try to work out what might work for us. Tried using an "official Disney vacation planner" already -- but was kind of unimpressed with the results. Got given one quote and didn't seem willing or able to play around and look at multiple dates and options over a three/four month period. So would prefer to just do this on our own to see if it might work for us this late-summer/fall.

Clear your cookies and try another browser. Disney is glitchy that way.

Also, if you're just refreshing the same page, you'll notice from the URL that you've navigated away from the page you need. You have to use the back feature or go into the website anew to make your selection. Disney does weird stuff like that.

I have to use incognito mode but it only works once, if I try to go back and change things to play around it gives the same message and I have to open a new one. It's very annoying. I have tried multiple browsers, clearing cookies... I was trying to find just ticket prices and it gave me the UK site... I have no idea why! I'm just trying to get an idea of prices for August to plan for next year so not intending to book anything, so I'm not going to call for that.

I am a TA and let me tell you -- they're always tweaking and enhancing the agent site as well and if I see that eat the page thing one more time arghhhhhhhhhhhh
Very user unfriendly some times!!

I get that problem a lot. I find that I have to clear the history on my computer to get rid of it. What really bugged me is, it doesn't happen on my iPad. That always works. Go figure.

Switching up your browser can make a huge difference. Try Firefox or Chrome. Sometimes it plays nice with one & other days it's a fight. Dining reservations being the most problematic. One of the worst most glitchy consumer websites. Amazing how guests have the patience to book their own vacations.

Hi all. I've been trying to use the vacation planning feature on the site for about 2 weeks and I consistently get "someone ate the page" as soon as I select my dates. I've tried on multiple devices and tried allowing cookies and clearing cache, etc. Still no dice. Any other Canadians having this problem while trying to get prices and availability on the current room discount and free dining? Any ideas what I might be doing wrong or how to fix it? Really would prefer not to sit on the phone with them waiting to talk to someone one and going through lots of dates and options to try to work out what might work for us. Tried using an "official Disney vacation planner" already -- but was kind of unimpressed with the results. Got given one quote and didn't seem willing or able to play around and look at multiple dates and options over a three/four month period. So would prefer to just do this on our own to see if it might work for us this late-summer/fall.

ugh I have been getting that for 2 weeks! Different browsers, even tried my phone..wont even let me log in, always says someone at the page!

I find it's only when I let it know I am Canadian. My only work around has been to have to choose the resort I want, it will then bring me directly there, but it's a pain since I keep checking the free dining and have to go through each option to see what's available rather than just one page giving them all.

I had this problem for months and I wondered why no one ever seemed to complain about it in the normal "resort" boards. Then it dawned on me that I'm Canadian and Disney always re-directs me to the "Canada - English" version of their website (You'll see /en_CA/ at the end of the URL). So after logging in, I switched to the "United States - English" (pull-down right beside login button) which gets rid of the "en_CA" suffix and now everything works as it should again. I can see all the special resort offers (like passholders), I can select passholder discounts from the list without getting the dreaded - "we can't find the offer you're looking for" and no more Stitch!!. I hope this method works for others too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!