Something About Nothing ... #12

Squirlz Wow....you and your Mrs. are way up there.....looks like you are having fun in Key West.

Tink looks like you have started the vacation fun.....have a great day today.

Morning :wave2: Mac, Schumi, Tink, monyk, pattyw, charade, ckmiles, monyk, bobbie68, squirlz, buckeev and all other Sans family

For Lynne

5DE66D36-AD1E-4C63-A986-03D2B40BB166.jpeg

I see buckeev pop in........:wave2:

Still hotter than ever here.......fabulous!!!

HHN again tonight. Had slight change of plan today......so no Bonefish for dinner......will maybe go to Cowfish later tonight.....won`t be spending too long in the park.......

Weather back home is atrocious......

Been a funny day today........one of those days!!!!

Time for wine........::yes::

Hello Schumi!

From what I read you are working on that tan

Jk

Just don’t run out of sunscreen lotion!

Hot here also and hope it drops soon

Good afternoon everyone. Woke up yesterday with an upset stomach and just generally felt blah all day. Have you ever had a day when it seems like everything annoys you? That was my day yesterday, so i decided not to post until I was in a better mood. We've had a couple of warm, sunny days so that has helped.

Last kitten went to her new family Friday night so we now have 1 kitten (Tipsy), Marshmellow-the mom who REFUSES to leave our lanai ( too much of the good life apparently), Andi-our 13 year old former feral cat & Lucy-the Australian Shepard mix who just wants everyone to get along. It’s a zooooooo!
Yay for new kitty homes. I think Marshmellow is a very smart cat.

5 sleeps to go!
Have a great trip.

The two kitties I have been feeding outside are coming a little closer. We are going to try and trap them and get them fixed. I am hoping I can find a home for them. I know that the neighbors are not trying to get them in or feeding them. They are maybe 6-9 months. That is our new patient project.
Hope you are able to find good homes for them.

Bobbie- we had to find a pet sitting service a few years ago when my parents were aging and I wanted a backup. It was hard to trust someone at first and it is pricey, but I really like the company and I know that my cats will be taken care of- no matter what. Even if my regular sitter can't make it or has an emergency, the company will have someone fill in. That gives us peace of mind when on vacation. I still have my sister that helps out, but it is nice to have the pet sitters as well.
I am going to have to find a pet sitter before we take our next vacation. I used to take Caspian to a sitter, but he never reacts well to the change in environment. I'm going to have to find someone who will come to our house.

I forgot to mention that the cold water pipe that goes into the house burst yesterday while I was at work and it's too wet under the house to repair it so we have to wait until it dries out.
Oh no. I hope there wasn't any damage.

DH wants to go to Las Vegas in January-friends 50th birthday, but also a conference we could attend so would be tax write off for business too
My dh loves Vegas, He goes every year to a broadcast convention. He is trying to talk me into going for Christmas some year. Maybe next year...

I think these pics from my birthday will work...

41991481_10216779255224904_2791134422005448704_o.jpg

42084571_10216779255144902_3470057692238708736_o.jpg
Oh my goodness, you are brave. That terrifies me, but B would probably think it looks fun. (She's been hangliding.)

You are fearless!

I can’t even go up but two steps on a ladder
Same here.

Not to get too personal on the boards- but I dont drink alcohol. A few years ago I realized alcohol and I have a toxic relationship- so I had to end it. Its not a big thing, I go to bars and have no problem being around alcohol or others that are drinking- I choose not to have any. So if we happen to meet at a bar- Ill have a diet coke!
You are not alone. I don't drink it either. Never have.

Busy day at work today! Later this afternoon off to the dentist to get a filling! Ugh! It's actually a replacement filling for an old one. He's really nice(think cute & young!) :) and gives loads of Novocaine so it's painless, but just the sound of that drill!:scared1: :faint: I won't be able to eat all evening! Guess I'll pick up a burger on the way!
I probably shouldn't say this, but I have never had a filling. Dentists love/hate me.

I should probably be thinking about supper. B and dh are at theater rehearsal, is I am alone tonight. I don't really feel like going back out tonight, so it may just be reheated leftovers for me.

Hey SANS Family!!!

Just a drive by today! Been busy at work and today is the day to start gathering the laundry.
Off tomorrow, will have to do our shopping (the boy is staying home and I don't want hime ordering out every night)

So I take the boy for his license test yesterday. They looked at us weird. "Are you sure it is the 18th?"
LOL....its actually tomorrow the 20th.

Daughter is feeling better each day. have to address this with an ENT when she comes home for winter break.

Happy vacation to all that have recently left and those who are heading out soon!!!!!

Hey Tlinus, good to hear DD feeling better and good luck to DS on his driving test tomorrow. Yep, have to look at my phone sometimes to see what date it is. Know what you mean. When I am gone, day before, will take kids to store to pick out food. I know they will order out sometimes, but both cook and bake when they want too.

Little one and I went to the zoo before scoring a kinda expensive dress for homecoming.

All wanted pizza to break the fast, so sent little one to pick it up. All are hungry, but deli meat and bagels offer was nixed by the kids. Fine, either way would have been no real cooking.

I am going to have to find a pet sitter before we take our next vacation. I used to take Caspian to a sitter, but he never reacts well to the change in environment. I'm going to have to find someone who will come to our house.

Yep- much easier to have in house pet sitting. Only a few of mine will come out for the sitter- they don't like company! Guess they're offended we're gone! :cat:

I probably shouldn't say this, but I have never had a filling. Dentists love/hate me.

Wow- lucky you!! That's wonderful!!:thumbsup2

Little one and I went to the zoo before scoring a kinda expensive dress for homecoming.

Sounds like a nice outing! I'm sure DD's dress is lovely! She's a beautiful girl!! :)

Went to Home Depot! Have some painting to do this weekend and upon return from vacation. Home improvement stuff is expensive! Much more fun shopping for clothes or shoes!

Early night again- going into work early to get caught up before vacation! Always stressful at work before a trip!

We are fortunate. B’s school does not do a formal homecoming dance. Her homecoming is this Friday and the dance is going to be luau themed. This week is spirit week. So far they’ve had Scrabble day, wacky tacky day, and Disney day (B dressed as Kim Possible). Tomorrow they are supposed to dress for their favorite holiday, and Friday is Hawaiian day.

Think we are mostly ready for tomorrow, Middle didn’t start packing until after 9.
AP’s in carryon. Paperwork in folder. Checked in for flight - I have precheck and thankfully dd is checked in week it’s me and it’s on her boarding pass too. Need to get some cash tomorrow and away we goooooo.

Fall will arrive here this weekend but seems Florida will be still summer.

Time to try to sleep!

Woot, MonyK and spawn are traveling today. Safe travels all. Have some great times in the sun. Last minute packing, yep I am a member of that club. Eh, by 9 o'clock the night before, I might have been doing wash of stuff I want to take. LOL Going to try to remember that next week-end.

Hoping that hot and sunny is the 2 weeks I am there, with a very pre-dawn flight. Eh, just means getting up an hour earlier, and almost a full first day.

upload_2018-9-20_6-55-48.jpeg - yep, a happy Thursday to ya all homies, and yep, drink up. Those homies in the hot, particularly. Seems Schumi and Tink are already heading the need to drink. :drinking1 ::yes::
images
:thumbsup2

With that, tea is now ready, and so am I. Weather report, cool morning and clouds to build, not ruling out rain in the evening. Traffic report, lots of honking and yelling, as who knew so many wanted to go that way, and what? Ah yes, chickens were spotted on some local roads. Hey MonyK, not yours? LOL

Make it a good Thursday homies.

And remember, say Hello to Fall, as Fall will arrive on Saturday afternoon. Here comes the colors of Fall, upload_2018-9-20_7-1-58.jpeg. I do enjoy those cool mornings and evenings, and glorious fall afternoons of gold, red, and orange.

:wave2: :coffee::music:

Up early when I should be sleeping!
Morning Lynne! Large coffee already gone-swear I just got it!
Woot, MonyK and spawn are traveling today. Safe travels all. Have some great times in the sun. Last minute packing, yep I am a member of that club. Eh, by 9 o'clock the night before,
Yep she was doing laundry when I got home yesterday. I did laundry a couple days ago, but she was lazy in getting her clothes to me, so didn't get washed then!

Ah yes, chickens were spotted on some local roads. Hey MonyK, not yours? LOL
So. Many. jokes LOL!
I have a couple that would take the opportunity to "cross the road" while the bossy leader called them to come back. Cuddle chicken is a very curious lady. She is the one that will follow me out of the gate, but she also is the one the neighbors kids love to pet too.

Up too early, may have the kid drive part way to airport-our cheap flights are in STL about 2.5 hours away-so I can nap...

Have a great Thursday SANS peeps-will have to check in later to see Robo's memes too! I want to make the fall leaf one Lynne has my screen saver...

Have a great trip Monyk!! :)

Happy Thursday! Need to take care of a very important pre trip item later- going to the hair salon for a cut & color!:thumbsup2

Have a great day everyone!

Happy-Thursday-760x500.jpg

upload_2018-9-20_8-12-39.png for me. And ah yes, upload_2018-9-20_8-16-2.jpeg. Glad you like it too, MonyK.

Morning Patty, hope your coffee is hot, and yep, a salon trip is definitely a good stop before ya leave.

MonyK, yep, nice to have another driver in the family. Hope uneventful trip, and quick ride and flight.

I tried to copy Lynne’s fall trees

Some thing I don’t see down here

Beautiful

Safe travels homies

Quite a few going to Orlando over the next weeks into October

Good morning :coffee:

Had to cut our first HHN night short yesterday after getting bad stomach cramps while waiting in line for our 3rd house. I had to leave the line quickly and visit the ladies room....errrr.. .let me just say that I apologize to anyone who was in the vicinity. We did a few more scarezones and left around 8:15 as I was still not feeling well. I think it might have been a combination of overindulgence the night before and unaccustomed fried food in the Finnegan's fish and chips. It may just have been a bug...who knows? :confused3

The guys are at Volcano Bay this morning as I wasn't quite up to it. Glad we're here for a week so we have plenty of time.

Safe travels, monyk :goodvibes hope to see you soon.

HHN round 2 tonight with Scareactor dining at 5...hope we get to stay longer this time.

Hi to mac, Carole, Lynne, tlinus, keisha, charade, tgrgrl, Robo, patty, bobbie and anyone else I missed :wave2:

Have a wonderful day homies :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter