Something About Nothing ... #12

Happy Single Digit Dance Day to all of you! :)

@tink1957 Love how your ticker is already set for next year! :)

@macraven My sister's friend always used to INSIST on a lemon cake with chocolate icing for her birthday. To the point where she would be a royal witch if she thought she wasn't going to get one. The combination makes me shudder.

Tink - How were your meals? I haven't eaten there before.

Charade - Nice seats!

Keisha- Nearly all day?! That's some true dedication! I lighten mine a little at home and it takes 30 minutes total, including shower time, and that's all the patience I have for it.

We saw Air Supply at Epcot last night and WOW!! I wanted to go simply because I liked them years and years ago. I was expecting a relaxing concert with songs I recognized. However, they were true performers and had amazing energy. So, if y'all ever get the chance to go see Air Supply, it's worth it.

9 Days 16 hours 40 minutes 35 seconds until vacation starts.

thanks, i think......

keep thinking i have a couple of more weeks before the trip.
but since there are 6 of us arriving the same day in orlando, i need to read more and follow your countdown....lol

We saw Air Supply at Epcot last night and WOW!! I wanted to go simply because I liked them years and years ago. I was expecting a relaxing concert with songs I recognized. However, they were true performers and had amazing energy. So, if y'all ever get the chance to go see Air Supply, it's worth it.

Wow.....now that's a blast from the soundtrack of my youth!

Well, that was a whirlwind of a day! Potato salad, pasta salad and three cakes....DONE! How in the world can Saturday be my 30 year HS reunion???

Hope today was good to ya, homies!

Dis being temperamental again grrr

Lynne all that cooking on a weekday! I'm going to bed dreaming of brisket tonight, a delicacy.

I saw air supply, um decades ago lol. Does the one dude still have the head of curly hair?

Going after work today and will look for Carole and Tom. I hope to run into them like last year...I scared Carole but that's nothing new. ;)

Lol.......you could get a part time job as a SA.......you'd be good at that!

Yep, hope we get together tonight.......

Late one last night for us..........did a few houses and scare zones then had late dinner at Cowfish. We are whooped today.........think it'll be a relaxing day before an hour or so at horror nights and then Citywalk........may plan to do Rising Star..........maybe.........I can't sing......:D but it doesn't stop me.........

Have a great Friday.........:)

may plan to do Rising Star..........maybe.........I can't sing......:D but it doesn't stop me.........

Have a great Friday.........:)

What is Rising Stars? I was looking for it, but couldn't find any information... I can sing and was interested in knowing more :)

Glad you're having a good trip! I wish we could have met up!

Happy Friday and first day of fall. I have a really exciting day planned. First a doctor's appointment and then I get to do laundry. Such fun. Sometime today I also get to go shopping for a new water fountain for the cat. The one we have is making really strange noises.

Chuckers - I like lemon and I like chocolate, but I'm not so sure about the two of those together.

Pooh - My 30 year reunion was 2 years ago. I haven't been to any reunions though.

Macraven - I agree. Lynne's house sounds like to place to be. I hate to cook, so our meals are very basic.

Schumi - Sounds like you are having another great vacation. I look forward to the trip report.

Time to take the kid to school.

Sometime today I also get to go shopping for a new water fountain for the cat. The one we have is making really strange noises.

Chuckers - I like lemon and I like chocolate, but I'm not so sure about the two of those together.

I know, right? Chocolate and Lemon.. bleah... like pineapples on pizza. From what I understand, several of the bakers who were asked to create said birthday cake over the years, have made a face at the flavor combination.

What do you use for a water fountain for your cat? I use the one pictured below. The filters are easy to put in, but I can only get them via mail order. My main problem is that it's a pain to clean because of too many corners and the motor is finicky.

Best-Cat-Water-Fountain-5.jpg

This is the one I have. I'm thinking about getting a stainless steel one. Right now this one is making a noise that sounds like someone is playing with one of those spring stoppers you find behind doors.
2rep0mf.jpg

Going after work today and will look for Carole and Tom. I hope to run into them like last year...I scared Carole but that's nothing new. ;)

Hope you can catch her scream with a video
Jamie lee Curtis ... move over for the new scream queen

Happy Friday and first day of fall.

Macraven - I agree. Lynne's house sounds like to place to be. I hate to cook, so our meals are very basic.

If it is fall then why is it in the 80's?

I cook twice a week now
Make a couple of meals a week and munch on that
Throw in chicken salad or BLT in the week and call it dinner

Now Mr Mac is on vacation, order out

With his restricted diet, not much I can put on the table
But since he still likes beer, he is good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter