Something About Nothing ... #12

Hey all, last full day here & sitting in room. DS in the next sick as a dog, poor thing. Had a bad feeling when he started to drag a few days ago & ate/drank little. When he said he was aching all over yesterday @
AK, knew it was time to head back. Looks like something out of HHN. Trying to get him to drink some coke but still horizontal. Feel bad, he's so upset he's 'ruining my day'. Keep trying to reassure him, I'm good but it's the way he is. May try him on some of Pop's food court chicken soup. No idea if it's good. Maybe sweet tomatos has takeout?

We head home late tomorrow afternoon. Already cancelled all dining & FP. Will just hang here as long as possible, then drive to airport

We had a lovely time @ HHN, so nice to see my friends & meet new ones:). Weather sucked our days, so much rain for HHN, one night in tent houses went halfway up calf in a river i.e. A puddle.. Tends to put a damper on things when your feet are wet.

The public tour we booked was awful. Guide drug it out with 9 long beer stops, which effectively prevented us from redoing any houses that night grrr. A group of 6 30-somethings were reliving their frat days, after a particularly sloppy drunk spilled his beer on me, I had to ahem school him. He kept a wide swath the rest of the night. Those who know me are aware I'm all about having a good time but absolutely have no patience for fools.

Had my share of scares and appreciate the hell out of the scareactors & designers but do feel it was at the bottom of all the years we attended as to quality. Visible $$$ cutbacks, same thing @ WDW's MNSSHP this week. Believe it's of the those who drink the kool-aid will always return (me included) while those who are relative noobs won't know the difference mentality.

Waited 1-1/2 hours for the last Terminator (boohoo). They did a nice goodbye @ the end of the show. Hope they come up with a worthy succcesor there.

[QUIOTE="schumigirl, post: 58309066, member: 149559"]

Love that pic!!!!!

Mac and Keisha.....did I tell you we ran into Mad Hattered in Universal?

They`re doing great......was so nice to see them again.....it had been a while. Miss his posts on here.[/QUOTE]

I've never met him? Didja run into any other familiar faces from the SANs?

Metro, is there a reasonably priced gas station near RPR? Thank you.

Lazy morning, waiting on boat for ride to CityWalk.

HVe a nice Tuesday homies!

When we came down on 30th, noticed many gas stations had prices similar to back in PA. Seemed to to have dropped last weekend here.

Have filled up @ car care center in WDW and not been surcharged returning car in past. Usually fill up on tradeport blvd location

Simpsons ride is cool!

Got great score on MIB

Pushing that buttton again eh? Lol

Have a safe journey home ladies...........glad the trip was such a success!!!

Well, few nights ago my husband said.........what do you fancy for Christmas.......I thought this was strange especially as we had just booked the 2 trips for next year so had just been talking about them..........but I jokingly said a week at Universal in December to see the Potter stuff..........

SO WE HAVE ADDED A WEEK IN DECEMBER THIS YEAR.............party::jumping1:party:

But..........the best bit is...........
KYLE IS COMING TOO!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

We had to wait till yesterday for Kyle to have vacation time confirmed, not really a problem in December and he has 6 weeks to use, so 7 days should be fine......but we had to wait to see for sure......that was awful!!!

But when he came home last night and told us it was fine.......so, I had the flights booked within 15 minutes!! I don't hang around.........:D

We arrive Saturday December 2nd and leave Saturday 9th...........short trip but looking forward to it..........it`s been 3 years since Kyle visited, and although he has done other things and been away, he hasn't been to Orlando for a while.....and he was happy to still come with mum and dad.....always good news.......

Flying Virgin Atlantic this visit again........they were more expensive but flight times were better for us........I had done Kyle`s ESTA 2 days ago just in case and bought a yearly travel insurance policy including Kyle for this visit.

Radisson at airport booked for the night before we fly too and car rental has been sorted too..........all done in an hour or so........planning done!!!!

So we are over the moon as it was so unexpected.........but having Kyle along and for him to see the parks at Christmas too will be lovely.......will be spending most of the time in the parks this visit.......maybe have to visit Mall at Millenia for Kyle to have his favourite chocolate cake.........::yes::

Anyway, hope everyone is good and having a wonderful Friday........safe travels to those going home today.......:wave2:

Retirement is rocking your world! We roll the same way, travel is a lovely Xmas present IMO. Lol missing you again, we come in on 25th (maybe 24th as GD is freaking out Laurie Hernandez is doing Candlelight processional & her parents are considering a long weekend. Her gymnastics heroine. They leave on a cruise on the 2nd, I'd just have them pull her out for our trip in November but 2 weeks too much to miss. Especially, since back down for gymnastics competition in Feb for a week. Only in 2nd grade, smart as a whip, can get away with several weeks of 'enrichment' travel at this stage of the game.

Morning everyone :wave2:. Trying to get back in the groove at home after a great Universal vacation....it will take a few more days for back and legs to recover....but it was so worth it.

Had a great time on Mac’s VIP tour and so enjoyed meeting everyone. Mac’s planning made for a wonderful evening.
It started off raining, but as Florida weather does it soon turned into a muggy hot night, but that did not dampen the enjoyment of the the evening at all. I did not get to bed until about 2:30 am and did not get up until about 12 noon next day.....LOL...that’s the latest I have been up for ages.

Mac and I did a repeat of more houses again sunday evening (my last HHN night) and we didn’t leave the park until about 1:30 am.....LOL...we were both just about crawling at that point...but was so fun having a homie to hang with at HHN....::yes::

Some nice gentleman was kind enough to let us know that the tire was almost flat on the rental car I had Tuesday when we were leaving the Portofino. I was able to make it to a gas station. There was an icon on the dashboard lit up when I picked the car up at the airport. There was no car book in the glove box to look up the icon so I thought for sure they had checked out all systems before releasing the car for rental.

So basically the tire was very low and I drove it all the way from Sandford to Orlando. It sat in the garage at Portofino and we only used it once to go to Mall at Millenia then back to Portofino.

I called the emergency car rental number at the gas station and was asked if the car had a spare tire. I told them I did not know as I had not dismantled the trunk to look >:(. I thought they would just bring me another car...I was told to fill the tire with air and if that didn’t work it would take a couple of hours to come and change the tire. After filling the tire to the required air level the dashboard icon went off....eureka.....I drove it to my home. I have an air compressor luckily at my home and figured out the tire had a slow leak. I returned it Thursday and I was not a happy camper and the fellow at the desk who I was dealing with was not helping matters. He was very dismissive and that’s when I had had enough. My sister and I could have been killed in that car had the tire blew completely. When you pick up the car at the airport you have to stop at a security gate and your give the person your rental papers you received at the desk and they walk completely around the vehicle and look inside and outside and he missed it. It was a complete failure in their ability to make sure the cars they are renting are safe. The guy at the desk finally shared with me that the lady I dealt with on their emergency number should have arranged to have another’s vehicle brought to me.

I’am going to talk with the corporate office Monday. I have learned my lesson.

View attachment 276890

View attachment 276889

Having coffee in my HHN mug this morning. When you put hot liquid in it the eyes and mouth glow red and the candles light up. Nice reminder every morning of the great fun at HHN.

Schumi my sister and I had lunch at Cheescake Factory while we were there and they have the Linda’s chocolate fudge cake in a big glass cake plate on the pie counter. Remembered your story’s of your sons love of this cake. It is huge and chocolatey for sure. We had a great lunch there and they had a pumkin pecan cheesecake and I had a few bites and it was very good.

Have to say my dining experiences this trip in the parks and CityWalk were not all great. One of my favorite places to eat in IOA Mytho’s failed. Sister got sick after eating a sandwich there. Toothesome quality of food has gone down much to my surprise. It has been pretty consistent and good on all previous visits. A favorite salad I like had ingredients missing in it and it was supposed to have chicken in it and I had to search for the chicken. Tried it another day and the salad dressing was off.

NBC grille pretzel was good but main course Mac and cheese were really bad. Had to send it back. Cowfish meal was good. Had very good meals at Portofino. Splendido at the pool food was very good. Had a good pizza at Sal’s and a very nice meal at Moma Della’s.

My sister and I agreed that the best meal we had in the parks was the meal we had at Three Broomsticks. Roasted chicken, potatoes and corn. It was very good.

Schumi great news on the trip in December to Universal so glad to hear Kyle will be able to go to.

Lynne nice pic with the MIB Pooh. Hope you had a great remainder of your trip and a smooth plane ride home. Was so nice meeting you. Still remember the good laugh after Ash vs Evil dead on the tour night. Haven’t laughed that hard in a long time.

Mac hope you had a good trip home and are resting.

Wagman67 hope you are able to find a vacation time that fits within your calender of time for your AP.

Tired today. Beautiful day here mild temps and sun shining. One more day of being lazy then need to get moving again.

Have a great Saturday everyone.

Agree with mythos, first time disappointed. Our food was good (risotto for me, the beef tenderloin for him) but the server was lacking as to training & temperment. Could've been an off day but in that job you have to be "on" or at least not surly.

My wings @ HRC were fine, mac & cheese tasted off to me. I put sirracha sauce on mine but whatever peppers they used were h-o-t & bitter tasting to me. Jakes' steaks & pretzels were still good, no AP discount though. To my surprise my favorite meal was a pasta dish at Confiscos. Picked out the chicken but rest of it was yummy, artichokes, etc. DS said his fillet was good. Looked like a pot roast to me :).

WDW - best meal @ Yak & Yeti. LeCellier fillet good, hanger steak was not. Coral Reef a miss all the way around, steaks grisly. Lobster bisque very salty.

Taylor Dayne was awesome :). Glad DS got to see it. Know he wanted to see Jeffrey Osborne tonight. Still has 3 days left on his tix until mid april, perhaps he can sneak back down before it expires.

Robo, what a scary thing to happen with the car!! Thank goodness you were both safe.......

Glad to hear you had such a wonderful trip full of amazing things and experiences......and Cheesecake Factory is definitely on our December trip now......think Kyle will try for double chocolate cake as it was the first thing he mentioned once he knew he was going.......lol........

mac welcome home........laundry can wait........or send it to me I`ll do it.......shame you had such a poor journey home.....but again, glad you had a fabulous trip......

Keisha.......awww your poor boy!!! He will feel bad, but long as he gets better nothing else matters......sounds like a nasty bug.....plenty of liquid for you too in case he passes it to you........fingers crossed he`s better soon and you`re ok too.

Oh I hear you on having fun but no time for morons.....I can imagine you educating him lol..........shame so many of us feel the same about HHN this year......still I`m confident they can only have one poor year and next year will be different.........and we miss each other by a day!!!! Man that sucks......we`ll have to co-ordinate better in future.........

We went back to Confisco this year after a break and we really enjoyed it too......it`s back on the list of places we`ll go.......sangria was nice!!!!

I thought you knew Mad Hattered too........I know mac knows him and someone else, but I forget who......nope didn't see many.....saw Todd a couple of times and that was it this year, well mac for a short visit.........sending hugs for your boy.......:hug:

Another portion of trip report done tonight, and only part of the day done too :blush:............need to get a wiggle on as I`ll need it to be done before I go again......lol.........now off for a glass of wine and watch original IT........:eek:

Running a little late for my Saturday Morning Friday Night Football Update:

Before that...Mac, glad you made it home, but sorry the trip home turned lousy...Keisha, I hope your son gets to feeling better. I can sympathize with you, you might remember my oldest, who had just graduated had mono when we hit Orlando, back in May...so, good luck to him.

Okay, so back to last night...well, yesterday: I was calling the game, last night, and it was Senior Night, so I also have to do all of the Senior intros and accolades. Well, I could not get anyone to get me my script until I was leaving work. That is something I usually have a week in advance, to edit and block. So, I had to run home and do all of that in about 45 minutes, which was still putting me late to the party. So, I was not running smooth.

This was a big game for us, and we scored on our opening possession, then they scored on their opening possession. Then came about the worst mental mistake by a player you could imagine: On their kickoff, our deep player watched the ball roll to a standstill on our 3 yard line....then stood there and watched their team recover the ball...ON THE 3 YARD LINE!!!! I was so stunned I could not even announce what had just happened. Oh, by the way, this was the head coach's son. He was thinking it was a Punt, not a Kickoff...the difference being, on a Punt, you don't have to touch the ball to take possession, the other team is giving you the ball...on a Kickoff, the ball is live and whichever team recovers takes possession. Well, it took them 3 plays, but they finally scored a touchdown and went ahead by 7 points. The air just left the place....dead silence.

But, it was early, and our guys got it together and dominated the rest of the game, coming away with a 'much closer on the scoreboard than the game actually was' victory...26-21.

So, next Friday, we play the only other team that is still undefeated in Region games...so, it is the de facto Region Championship game.

We asked coach not to spot them 7 point, next week.

Keisha, sorry to hear son not well. Best wishes for a better feeling son and easy travel tomorrow. Mummy and pixie dust sent.

Wags, thanks for the football update.

Schumi, hoping the storm has passed, and you get nicer weather.

Robo, eek. That would be scary. Much better treatment was what you should have received. Glad to hear you and your sister are home safe and sound.

Lazy Saturday night. Nothing good on the tube, so may be an early night. Was a gray and rainy day. While it was 70, did not feel like it. Light wind was cool. But it was jacket on, jacket off. Off in the car, needed in the stores. Guess some still have their AC on. I was ready to turn on the heater this morning. House felt cold, and enjoyed a very hot bath before starting the day.

Ah, back to routine somewhat stinks. But happy to be with the family. Little one is getting more chatty about our holiday trip. Hey Keisha, we will be in the World on the 22nd. Next Sunday is our 60 day mark. Little one was angry her brother woke her up at 9 today. I told her fastpass needs a 7am attention. We will see. I guess this week I need to at least generally plan which day where will be. That is why we are ending at the Dark Side, no planning but to try to get up early and decide which day or days we also hit Volcano Bay.

Keisha, sorry to hear son not well. Best wishes for a better feeling son and easy travel tomorrow. Mummy and pixie dust sent.

Wags, thanks for the football update.

Schumi, hoping the storm has passed, and you get nicer weather.

Robo, eek. That would be scary. Much better treatment was what you should have received. Glad to hear you and your sister are home safe and sound.

Lazy Saturday night. Nothing good on the tube, so may be an early night. Was a gray and rainy day. While it was 70, did not feel like it. Light wind was cool. But it was jacket on, jacket off. Off in the car, needed in the stores. Guess some still have their AC on. I was ready to turn on the heater this morning. House felt cold, and enjoyed a very hot bath before starting the day.

Ah, back to routine somewhat stinks. But happy to be with the family. Little one is getting more chatty about our holiday trip. Hey Keisha, we will be in the World on the 22nd. Next Sunday is our 60 day mark. Little one was angry her brother woke her up at 9 today. I told her fastpass needs a 7am attention. We will see. I guess this week I need to at least generally plan which day where will be. That is why we are ending at the Dark Side, no planning but to try to get up early and decide which day or days we also hit Volcano Bay.

22nd of Dec, right? Make something for FP+, then modify otherwise you will be shut out. This trip i did mid to late afternoon ones. Had no issue riding whatever in the am in all the parks, little stand-by times for most things. Wasn't sure what time boy would roll out of bed. Turns out he left me in the dust, sure not how he rolled last trip where it was akin to wakey wakey, we're going to be late lol.

Think we get one more day at home in high 70's then it drops like a rock. Supposed to hit storms on way home tomorrow. As long as stinking Spirit gets us there, I'm happy enough. Never thought I'd say it but, I'm more than ready to come home. Have decided the perfect # of days for an Orlando trip for me would be 9 or 10 nights. With the mr's work schedule I'm only guaranteed 6 via a one week's vacation allotment. Seems like a waste to take 2 weeks off & not utilize them all lol.

How about the rest of you? What # of days do you prefer, all things considered (budget, work/family obligations)?

Yep, Keisha, 22 to 28 in the World, 28 to 31 Darkside. We have to do holiday time with the kids. Here is hoping the beautiful and very warm weather is experienced this December trip. Not our first rodeo with Orlando area holiday crowds.

When I do both theme parks on one trip, what works well for me is 6 days at the motherland and then switch to the darkside for 13 nights

I rush at wdw usually and ready for when I can slow down
Moving over to universal I can relax the first two full days and do parks in the daytime for half a day and evenings at city walk

Rest of time take in hhn for the nights

I did not have to rush and could take in everything by having a long stay
Could enjoy the parks and city walk and still take in hotel time relaxing

This years fall trip only did UO
And had cut this trip to 13 days

After dealing with the surgery and recovery, knew I was not up for a lot of walking

Next Orlando trip will be 16 nights if I only do the darkside

Long stays make it a very relaxing vacation for me
After meeting many homies on the Dis, I can make plans to meet others and spend afternoons or evenings just being laid back and visit with others

Years back when I took my boys we did onsite stay at both hotels
Stayed 7 nights at Disney as getting
from park to park was time consuming
Then moved to the darkside for 4 nights and a partial 5 th day was always rushing for us

It was like herding cats in the parks

3 boys wanting to go in different directions and having to rein them in

Wags thanks for the updates on the Friday night game

Looking forward to next weeks game review and highlight

Hope your boys win that big game !

Lynne I was wondering when you got home
Nice to be back, isn't it
Work on Monday and you will wish you were back riding the rides

Was nice to spend time with you and all the homies

Had fun with Robbie at hhn the night Thursday and loads of fun at UTH tour
( unmasking the horror)

By seeing the details in the houses during the day, we knew in advance what to look for in the houses at night

Buying the express pass for hhn was a life saver
Some houses made more sense knowing the background behind it

Well, except for the stinker house that is
No day tour on that one but don't think anything could have saved it....

Spent time with others in the group and hope we see them again next year

Ron hope to see you again In 2018

Cha27, leave husband at home next year and be a single lady with us

Guaranteed great park time with us!

Sunday it is.

D9E789DC-9F81-4668-BDC0-FFCB787ACBEE.jpeg

We will be leaving the gray skies this morning, into a close to 80 today. Then to start the work week, the cold front arrives and drops the temperature over 20 degrees. That is fine, I have a jacket.

Keisha, hope your son is feeling better and you both are enjoying a last day in a park or two, and have a quick trip home. Safe travels.

Time for tea. Much better tea and better tasting water. Happy. And time to make some chocolate chip cookies. Bought ice cream yesterday, so a cookie and ice cream sandwich for breakfast sounds just right.

Yep, Keisha, 22 to 28 in the World, 28 to 31 Darkside. We have to do holiday time with the kids. Here is hoping the beautiful and very warm weather is experienced this December trip. Not our first rodeo with Orlando area holiday crowds.

U are cowboy :). Busiest we've done is President's Day & MLK weekend, which is far more crowdedthan i had anticipated. HHN crowds were thinner than I've ever seen this time period. Stay & Scream @ simpsons holding area & early release easily allowed 3 houses including Ash (not to be confused with a stinker hmmph lol) by 7 pm on Thursday. Columbus Day not quite as bad this year IMO. Could be that we were @ U vs WDW. Think attendance is still off in general as it was all summer. Ticket prices probably thinning the herd.

I know every crack in the wall in my room at Pop, going stir :crazy:. Remembered to drink my fancy-pants Voss water i was gifted with fruit basket from RPR. Pretty tasty, especially compared to the swill in the taps here. Sympathies to those locals who have to deal with it. Won't complain next time i have to pay my water bill lol.

Heading out in another 1-1/2 hours, will try to stuff some more soup in kiddo who doesn't seem to have turned corner yet. Have TSA precheck, will tell him to smile and not cough:rolleyes1. Apologies in advance to fellow passengers on plane. Have A & B seats, should have a window? If so, will stuff him in corner and let him snooze.

Have a great day all

Hope your son feels better soon Janet...stinks to be sick on vacation.

Congrats to wags team on pulling out another victory. Good luck with the rest of the season.

Wish we could sneak in another trip for Christmas decorations but not in the cards this year and might have to wait until 2019 if things keep going as they are now.

Time for coffee and then work.

Have a great day everyone :flower1:

Morning everyone :wave2: :surfweb: Coffee in hand.

Tink hope your work day is not to hard today. Coffee is good.

Lynne Chocolate chip cookies ice cream sandwiches for breakfast. Sounds like a yummy one.

Mac hope you’re leg and foot are doing ok? You amazed me how well you were able to do the parks and HHN after your knee and foot issues. I know you paid for it later, but you are a trooper ::yes:: Hope you are doing well.

Janet sending get well wishes to your son and hope he feels better soon. It’s hard I know for a mom to watch their babies being sick.

Great pic marcemi.

Janet as to the number of days at the parks. A number of years ago I used to do a spilt stays with the grandbabies between WDW and Universal. Did 5 Days at each. Felt we had to be very commando to get things done at Disney, which I felt was not fun at all. The grandbabies were getting older and didn’t not want to do Disney anymore. I have upped our days at Universal to 9 nights as of this past May and it was very comfortable stay. I think I may up the nights to 10 this year.

On recent stay at Universal for HHN did 9 nights and felt a little rushed. Was a able to enjoy 5 nights of HHN during my stay, plus parks and a little pool time and off site visit to Mall. Not as laid back a trip as I would have liked. The rash on my legs and swelling is finally going down.....LOL....but was so worth it, I had a great time ::yes::

Son and family coming over for dinner this evening. Always love to see my babies.

Have a great Sunday everyone.​

Robbie is the rash still there ?

Oowie!

Nice pic Marcie
You should try to hit the darkside next year when all the homies go

Robbie so much fun with you and sister
Hope for a repeat next year

Lynne one more day and back to work for you
Ugh
Vacation time is more fun

Hope all homies have a great week'

U are cowboy :). Busiest we've done is President's Day & MLK weekend, which is far more crowdedthan i had anticipated. HHN crowds were thinner than I've ever seen this time period. Stay & Scream @ simpsons holding area & early release easily allowed 3 houses including Ash (not to be confused with a stinker hmmph lol) by 7 pm on Thursday. Columbus Day not quite as bad this year IMO. Could be that we were @ U vs WDW. Think attendance is still off in general as it was all summer. Ticket prices probably thinning the herd.

I know every crack in the wall in my room at Pop, going stir :crazy:. Remembered to drink my fancy-pants Voss water i was gifted with fruit basket from RPR. Pretty tasty, especially compared to the swill in the taps here. Sympathies to those locals who have to deal with it. Won't complain next time i have to pay my water bill lol.

Heading out in another 1-1/2 hours, will try to stuff some more soup in kiddo who doesn't seem to have turned corner yet. Have TSA precheck, will tell him to smile and not cough:rolleyes1. Apologies in advance to fellow passengers on plane. Have A & B seats, should have a window? If so, will stuff him in corner and let him snooze.

Have a great day all

Hope you both have a safe journey home and jr feels better soon...........yeah I can`t touch the tap water in Orlando......pondwater is a kind description.......

Hope your son feels better soon Janet...stinks to be sick on vacation.

Congrats to wags team on pulling out another victory. Good luck with the rest of the season.

Wish we could sneak in another trip for Christmas decorations but not in the cards this year and might have to wait until 2019 if things keep going as they are now.

Time for coffee and then work.

Have a great day everyone :flower1:

Oh Vicki, hope you make a trip next year......

Morning everyone :wave2: :surfweb: Coffee in hand.

Tink hope your work day is not to hard today. Coffee is good.

Lynne Chocolate chip cookies ice cream sandwiches for breakfast. Sounds like a yummy one.

Mac hope you’re leg and foot are doing ok? You amazed me how well you were able to do the parks and HHN after your knee and foot issues. I know you paid for it later, but you are a trooper ::yes:: Hope you are doing well.

Janet sending get well wishes to your son and hope he feels better soon. It’s hard I know for a mom to watch their babies being sick.

Great pic marcemi.

Janet as to the number of days at the parks. A number of years ago I used to do a spilt stays with the grandbabies between WDW and Universal. Did 5 Days at each. Felt we had to be very commando to get things done at Disney, which I felt was not fun at all. The grandbabies were getting older and didn’t not want to do Disney anymore. I have upped our days at Universal to 9 nights as of this past May and it was very comfortable stay. I think I may up the nights to 10 this year.

On recent stay at Universal for HHN did 9 nights and felt a little rushed. Was a able to enjoy 5 nights of HHN during my stay, plus parks and a little pool time and off site visit to Mall. Not as laid back a trip as I would have liked. The rash on my legs and swelling is finally going down.....LOL....but was so worth it, I had a great time ::yes::

Son and family coming over for dinner this evening. Always love to see my babies.

Have a great Sunday everyone.​

Have a lovely time with the family Robo.......always nice to cook for them and have them enjoy it.......

Still warm here for this time of year.......was lovely going out today without a jacket and it`s still so warm.......met my friend for coffee and cake this morning and this afternoon, got some ironing done then trip report..........

Dinner was late as I had to finish typing a day.......they both looked at me with eyes pleading for food at one point..........although they did start to do the veg for me as I finished the day........

Watching the end of Tim Curry`s IT........not impressed though......got bored with it........

Hope your Sunday is a good one.........

I can’t seem to fall asleep so I thought I would check in. I hate insomnia.

Another t-shirt I ordered for vacation arrived yesterday. I really like this one.
288cdg5.jpg

I made the mistake of encouraging my husband to buy a shirt for the trip (He’s Slytherin) and he ended up buying 4. Only one is HP related though. I think he also bought a Batman shirt. He already has several.

Lynne - Your buzzard pic reminds me of when my daughter and I went to a birds of prey show. We actually got to catch a hawk on our arms. It was really cool.

Robo - How scary about the car. It will be interesting to hear what corporate has to say.

Macraven - Atlanta traffic. I don’t miss it at all. My daughter and i were visiting when the section of I85 was missing. Thankfully we didn’t need to be anywhere near that area.

Wagman - Congrats on another win.

Keisha - Hope your son is feeling better now.

I’m going to try to get some sleep. Thankfully I can sleep in a little bit later today since my daughter doesn’t have school today.

th
RPR in October 2018. Check.

Good Morning Homies:
th
Yep, 1 of 7 days of a week in your life.

Eek, Charade. I hope you got some sleep. Insomnia isn't good. Love the shirt purchases by you and DH. Sounds like you are getting excited about your trip.

Mac, hope you are feeling better.

Marcie - great picture. Thanks for sharing.

Schumi - hope the weather is not too bad today.

Very dark and wet morning for us. But, with a Canadian high weather system starting to push the wet Southern low weather system out to sea, we are ready to see the sun and blue sky again by this afternoon. Yep, and barely 60 today. No matter, since it is still October, nice days will come again, and we will be in the 70's by Wednesday.

With that, I need a XXL cup of tea. Cool inside. Later homies.

Morning all!

Did you know that in 1992, The Cartoon Network had it's debut? Also, in 1992, EuroDisney first opened... coincidentally, 1992 is also the number of hours until my trip to the Dark Side! :)

@keishashadow I hope your DS is feeling better. Getting sick on a vacation sucks big time :( I would probably be one of those who noticed the cutbacks at MNSHHP, but as a koolaid drinker I would have still enjoyed it. I have done the Wishes dessert party 4 times. I did it the second year it opened and it was AWESOME.. and then it's slowly gone down hill since.. The last time there weren't half as many desserts as before. On the boards people were saying how wonderful it was and all I could think of was how awesome it used to be. Sad.

@Lynne G *LOVE* your face in the buzzard picture!

@macraven After 4+ years in the Atlanta area, I felt your pain. I hated Atlanta traffic.. luckily, I was usually fighting the reverse commute which isn't AS bad as outbound.

@schumigirl when Stephen King's "IT" was first televised I remembered thinking how great it was. I wanted to see it again.. I saw it again just a few weeks ago and thought it was awful. I still liked Tim Curry, but all the adults were just over acting and I couldn't wait for it to finish. I think that series will be fine living in my memory as good :)

Happy Monday All! :)

Morning all!

Did you know that in 1992, The Cartoon Network had it's debut? Also, in 1992, EuroDisney first opened... coincidentally, 1992 is also the number of hours until my trip to the Dark Side! :)

@keishashadow I hope your DS is feeling better. Getting sick on a vacation sucks big time :( I would probably be one of those who noticed the cutbacks at MNSHHP, but as a koolaid drinker I would have still enjoyed it. I have done the Wishes dessert party 4 times. I did it the second year it opened and it was AWESOME.. and then it's slowly gone down hill since.. The last time there weren't half as many desserts as before. On the boards people were saying how wonderful it was and all I could think of was how awesome it used to be. Sad.

@Lynne G *LOVE* your face in the buzzard picture!

@macraven After 4+ years in the Atlanta area, I felt your pain. I hated Atlanta traffic.. luckily, I was usually fighting the reverse commute which isn't AS bad as outbound.

@schumigirl when Stephen King's "IT" was first televised I remembered thinking how great it was. I wanted to see it again.. I saw it again just a few weeks ago and thought it was awful. I still liked Tim Curry, but all the adults were just over acting and I couldn't wait for it to finish. I think that series will be fine living in my memory as good :)

Happy Monday All! :)

I said the same thing to my husband, if I`d watched it when I was a kid I`d have loved it........yes, couldn't wait for it to end.........I do like Tim Curry though.......he was excellent as an evil serial killer in Criminal Minds few years back.......but I do love him in Home Alone 2........

Weird day today.........we haven't been hit by Ophelia, and where were are down the East Coast it will probably miss us.......but strange orange glow through thick fog this morning.....thought it was just us beside the sea, but drove inland and it was the same there.......very weird feel about the day.......it`s unbelievably still too.......not cold.....58f. Very odd feel in the air though........

My mum and family will get hit though tonight I think........hope it blows out by then......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts