Something About Nothing ... #12

Congratulations to little GD, Keisha, and thanks for all the pictures and news.

Little one went huffingly to her soccer practice. Why 2 hours on a Sunday night, at dinner time is beyond me. Well, at least I can serve food for dinner she won’t eat. I will have soup ready for her. That I know she will eat.

Lazy Sunday.

I used to bowl, still have my ball and shoes. The league I played in disbanded when the alley was sold a few years ago. No one on my team wanted to go to a much further away alley, and most of the other players did not want to either.

With that, need to check the oven. Nice enough day, full sun, but with a clear sky, the temperature has dropped. Glad that only some roads are wet.

Hi all! Just had a moment to pop on. Got here around 9 am yesterday morning and have already been in the pool with the boys three times! Weather is beautiful and warm.

Don't have time to catch up with missed posts right now....possibly at the 2 am feeding. :faint:

MonyK.......you sounded as though you must have been very good!!! Yes, it is fun......I`m just not very good at it, but I do try........:duck:

Rained all night last night, and all day so far.........pretty miserable.......but not cold.

Did some nursery volunteering this morning.......definitely in need of a cuppa after a morning with noisy exuberant 3 and 4 year olds.........:Pinkbounc

Time for lunch........

Morning Sans family :wave2:

Sun is shining and the coffee is good :surfweb:

Keisha congratulations to your granddaughter on her medal wins at her competition. She is a cutie. That piece of chocolate cake looks bigger than she is..... What a nice treat getting a upgrade on your room........Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Lynne sorry to hear you won’t be coming to HHN this year. You will be missed. I enjoyed meeting you last year.

Ah, a holiday Monday is so good to sleep in. DH said he would do some more grocery shopping with me, then little one wants to go to our little zoo. Yep, lazy day in store.

Ooh, must be nice today. Sun is also shining here, and the chickens seem excited. I guess it will be warmer today.

Yeah, I am sad no October fun this year, as I enjoyed meeting you Robo and your sister too. I am planning on next year, as both kids will be in college. Oh my. Another high school graduation next year as well. Time marches on.

Time for tea. Then we will get going. Odd to see weekday morning TV shows. Do not get that often.

Have a beautiful Monday homies.

No vacations planned this year Lynne then?

Hope you get something.......

I`m helping someone plan a trip right now......so much fun helping them!!! The two kids have never been before.......big Disney and Potter fans.....but going at Easter........least they know it`ll be busy.

Enjoyed the peace and quiet this afternoon after a hectic morning........

Hey all. Hit AK for 7 am EMH. Waiting for troops to finish expedition Everest then pool time yea!!!

Raglan road and wee bit of shopping then packing up. Want to hit rope drop at mgm tomorrow.

I’ll sleep when I’m dead

Darn it will miss u Lynne

Hey all. Hit AK for 7 am EMH. Waiting for troops to finish expedition Everest then pool time yea!!!

Raglan road and wee bit of shopping then packing up. Want to hit rope drop at mgm tomorrow.

I’ll sleep when I’m dead

Darn it will miss u Lynne

Lol.........yep, plenty of time to sleep later!

Enjoy that pool time.........

Don’t you just hate when folks don’t turn up!

Carpenter was supposed to be here an hour ago to look at doing some work for us.......no show........no call to say he’d be late.......least we didn’t have to wait in specially.

Tuesday mac.........

Carpenter appeared this morning, really nice guy......got the jobs sorted and is coming back in April to build us cabinets for utilty/laundry room that we are changing around........we are away in March when he could have come.....so April it is.........

And 3 weeks today till overnight at airport Radisson Blu........cannot wait!!!!

Off out after lunch for a mooch around somewhere........haven't decided yet.

Rain finally stopped early this morning, pretty dull and grey though but not cold......despite warnings again of an apocalyptic polar vortex going to hit us again.........heard that one 3 times this winter already. Still waiting.......we just call it winter.

Have a great Tuesday..........

Good Morning and Afternoon homies!

Yeah, Schumi, we tend to call them Arctic Blasts, but I think the lesser comment as Cold Front, is that yep, it's Winter, and it's cold.

But not today, those Northern winds are sleeping, and happy Southwest winds are here, with record breaking heat. Oh yeah! 67 today, and predicted 72 tomorrow. Grins by all, as shorts can be broken out. Overcast and foggy right now, but that's okay. 58 to start the day, yes please. I know it won't last, but 2 days of Spring like temperatures and giddy. Rain for the end of the week, but hey, that's better than inches of snow or ice. Wet roads today. Yesterday, was gray and more gray, with showers, some more heavy than others, not ending until later this afternoon. Sniff, shorts but no sunglasses.

Yay! Keisha, pool time report. Glad to hear you're having a great time and even nicer pool weather. Safe travels home, and hope your DS is in less pain, and recovering quick.

Hope the mooch place you picked was lush Schumi. 3 weeks will go fast. Enjoy seeing your count down.

Good Morning Mac! Hope all is well down your way.

Hope Kfish and family are also enjoying the sun and fun after that long ride.

Hey, where is Chuckers? Guess busy.

Coffee happiness for Robo, Charade and Tink. Good Morning ladies.

th
th
Eat a taco, it's Tuesday all!
th

Yeah we call them arctic blasts too........usual weather folks trying to make everything sound dramatic.......same with now we have name strong wind and rain weather effects.......why?

Mac, never been to a Taco Bell.........Tom always wants to go just to say he’s been.......I do like DQ though.......haven’t been for a few years......

It’s just cold here now. Damp cold though......so didn’t stay out for long......came home and did some baking to hand in to the church hall tomorrow for the coffee morning and table top sale. I’m not the best baker, but I do try. And folks seem to like it all......

Time for a cuppa again.......

Just came back from getting groceries
Was totally over dressed...

In the 70’s and had a jacket on

Glad the ac was on in the store

Schumi
sometimes I like Taco Bell and sometimes it doesn’t hit the spot with me

Just came back from getting groceries
Was totally over dressed...

In the 70’s and had a jacket on

Glad the ac was on in the store

Schumi
sometimes I like Taco Bell and sometimes it doesn’t hit the spot with me

Lol.......I’m not jealous at all of your weather :rolleyes1

Hope Keisha has a safe journey home tonight.........:wave2:

Well keisha flies out at 6 tonight

I'm sure it will be an adjustment coming from 80 and up weather to home

Nah, Keisha sent this warm temperature. She gets tomorrow, then cooler weather with rain.

Hope her flight is uneventful.

No taco here. Pizza and motarella sticks for dinner. Salad too. Then fudge bars for dessert. Happy to see the water ice place open. And there was a line! See what we are craving, nicer weather. Tired of the cold and winter. Peak of sun late today.

Gotta Check the oven. We turned the heater off, so House feels cool. Loving it as it is still February.

Have a good night homies.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!