Something About Nothing............ #14

Hotel hopping trip is winding up swell. Pixie dusted after chatting up check in staff = comp upgrade 2BR
Looks very nice. How many hotels did you stay at?

Nothing worse than a jobsworth to bring out the ultra polite language and tone in one, but never rude or curse.....nothing worse than hearing that.
I had to look up that word.

Quiet night tonight. Dh is watching Mystery Science Theater 3000. I’m going to try to assemble my new cross stitch scroll frame.

Looks very nice. How many hotels did you stay at?

I had to look up that word.

Quiet night tonight. Dh is watching Mystery Science Theater 3000. I’m going to try to assemble my new cross stitch scroll frame.

lol.....I forget we have some different words for things at times.

I am a base ball fan and still watching tonight’s game.

You know I have never watched a Baseball game in my life! But then I`m not the biggest sports fan anyway unless it involves sports cars/driving. Everyone assumes all Brits love football (UK football) but, nope....bores me to tears, even Tom isn`t a fan thank goodness. Hope you enjoyed it anyway.

25mph winds mixed with sun and drizzle this morning and cool, very cool. No plans to go out till lunchtime when we meet some friends for lunch, usual Wednesday meet up, nice little pub that we all like.

And apart from that, absolutely nothing going on today. Will potter about the house this morning doing little jobs and tidying anything that needs tidying. Study door will remain closed as we are sotirng some boxes from the attics in there till after the roof gets done, it looks so untidy!

Light breakfast of fruit and a croissant, tea of course. We are lucky here with our tap water, it is very nice and perfect for tea and regular drinking, some areas around the UK don`t have the best drinking water, but ours is very nice.

Have a lovely Wednesday :)

i-BF948fV-S.jpg

cv57-X2.jpg

cv82-Th.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter