Lynne
Every inch of rain would be 10 inches of snow

When I lived in the north, I welcomed winter rain
( I hate snow)

I had a sub from Jersey Mike for dinner
I should have gone for Chinese

Tomorrow it’s pizza night for us
I’m getting tired of pizza but Mr Mac loves it

Hope all the homies have sweet dreams tonight !

Oh.....all over to mac’s tonight for pizza!!!

About 15 years ago, I never used to eat pizza. Not quite sure why.....then I visited America.......and realised actually, I love pizza!! Tom was over the moon as when we used to get take out, it was never pizza.......now it’s a regular choice......

Mild here again today......sun is shining. Tom has gone out to get some fresh items, I’ll go back out tomorrow....nose is a little better, but I slept much better last night and so late this morning.

Laundry and not much else today. Spicy Moroccan chicken tonight.....I’ve also had a bash at preserving lemons, so will see how they turn out today.

And under 100 days now till May trip........:cheer2:

Ginger tea time.........have a great Sunday......:thumbsup2

Stew in crockpot simmering away. Rarely, something I’d make on a Sunday but the mr requested. At least will get 2 days out of it.
Lynne
I had a sub from Jersey Mike for dinner
Tomorrow it’s pizza night for us
I’m getting tired of pizza but Mr Mac loves it
What’s your favorite? I like the Spicey Italian on the Parmesan bun

Jersey mikes in SWA terminal cheers me before flight home Don’t have them, jimmy johns, firehouse subs either but plenty of independent shops

Give me a show of hands how many are coming over for pizza tonight...

Need to know if I should order 2 pizzas or 20
I’ve been hankering for personal size with anchovies. My family refuses to be in house same time I order, citing the smell. Wimps lol

have converted 2 of my kids to the occasional joy of Hawaiian (pineapple and capicolla or ham in a pinch). Tried the spam variety, can’t say I can wrap my head around that standard in general

:wave:I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. The weather was rainy yesterday but the temps were in the 40's. Today sunshine with the same temps. Brian is working hard on the house trying to get certain projects done before the realtor comes over.

Liv and Charlie will be going to work at 3 and I will continue to work on the house. I was proud of myself yesterday I packed up DVD's and CD's and a box for donating. As we are taking things down for painting we are boxing them up. In about a month or so my house will start looking empty. We have a lot of pictures and stuff around and on the walls. I am trying not to wait till the last minute to do things.

Last night's dinner was a red clam sauce tonight Liv is having peas and pasta and the rest of us are having onions and mushrooms with pasta. We do a lot of pasta dishes with vegetables or sauce. The teens want to eat less meat. I am doing the best I can.

Pizza sounds good Mac my house would need several by themselves, mostly vegetables but do love buffalo chicken.

Finally regeistered Liv to vote. I am happy that she is eager too!!

Mac yes we are planning to time the move for the end of June thru July sometime. We wanted Charlie to finish school. Trying to get there before Liv would start in early August. It is so tricky trying to time things out (job, home and selling our house). Thanks for asking!! I hope you enjoy your pizza tonight.:D

Schumi Your walks on the beach and by the cliff sounds amazing. That is one of the perfect settings I could think of. My husband was a Monty Python fan when we met, not so much anymore since I control the TV viewings most of the time;) Glad your pary went well and hope you feel better.

Pumpkin Congrats on your grandbaby, how precious they are! Glad that you were able to help with things that sooth the baby. That is any new mom's dream:thumbsup2

Keisha Hope you feel better and sounds like a good list of things to do from the doc.:thumbsup2 Congrats to your son!!

Charade We loved P&F when Liv was younger. It really was a great show. I hope you enjoyed the movie if you went! :D

Dixsuni I hope you had a nice weekend with your dad or your friend:D

Sue Nice pic! I hope your massage was nice:goodvibes. I love them but just never get to go. Yay for another trip, always fun to plan.

Robo Glad that your party was nice too. I hear you on it being a little more tiring to clean up as we get older. I hope you can relax now:D

Lynne Chinese with older one sounds good!! I have never had left over steak with eggs sounds good. I hope your weather stays nice for walks.:thumbsup2

:wave: to Disneylifepapione and all the other SANS family!

Last night's dinner was a red clam sauce tonight Liv is having peas and pasta and the rest of us are having onions and mushrooms with pasta. We do a lot of pasta dishes with vegetables or sauce. The teens want to eat less meat. I am doing the best I can.
It can be a challenge to accommodate family’s various food wish lists When I had a houseful Here offered a main entree, then an alternative of something easy peasy. Just got to be too much

Ate my full of clams, mussels and crab legs at cape may. Skipped their clam pasta offering, looked so dry ugh.

can’t say I’ve ever seen clams & red sauce on a menu. Sounds interesting

Shocking and sad news about Kobe Bryant.

Horrible story and what a tragedy.

Have to admit, I will never set foot in a helicopter. We were gifted a helicopter flight in NYC few years back, never took advantage of it. But incredibly sad news. So young and with such a young family.

Stew in crockpot simmering away. Rarely, something I’d make on a Sunday but the mr requested. At least will get 2 days out of it.
What’s your favorite? I like the Spicey Italian on the Parmesan bun

Jersey mikes in SWA terminal cheers me before flight home Don’t have them, jimmy johns, firehouse subs either but plenty of independent shops

I’ve been hankering for personal size with anchovies. My family refuses to be in house same time I order, citing the smell. Wimps lol

have converted 2 of my kids to the occasional joy of Hawaiian (pineapple and capicolla or ham in a pinch). Tried the spam variety, can’t say I can wrap my head around that standard in general

Never quite got the taste for anchovies on a pizza......but used them for a flavour enhancer in casseroles and similar......they add “something” extra.....although......ssshhhhhh.....don‘t tell anyone.......they don’t know!

I love pineapple on pizza, but so many hate it.......although I saw someone over here has started putting kiwi fruit on pizza........now, that seems wrong to me......but.....haven’t tried it yet! Not sure I will......

Spam should just be a no for everything........::yes::

mac.......bbq chicken with pineapple and double jalapeño for me.......:thumbsup2

Sitting on opposite settees in sitting room, no tv on and just listening to 80’s station on devices......I have an iPad, Tom on laptop.....sharing stories we come across in the strange world of the internet.........kiwi fruit on pizza is one of those..........

Preserved lemons turned out well......will do them again. And enough Moroccan chicken for tomorrow night too.....often tastier next day too!

Ooh I like pineapple on pizza. Hmm, pizza would be good for tonight, but picked up some chicken breasts, so mashed with gravy and bag of mixed vegetables heated, and a meal made. At least what I think I am making.

Shocking and sad news about Kobe Bryant.

Horrible story and what a tragedy.

Have to admit, I will never set foot in a helicopter. We were gifted a helicopter flight in NYC few years back, never took advantage of it. But incredibly sad news. So young and with such a young family.

Very very very sad, I’ve been a Laker fan since I can remember and when that kid showed up from high school the future was so exciting, such an iconic player and truly one of the greats, so so sad, a beautiful day out and turned very sad upon this news.....remember to tell the ones you love you love them and the ones you appreciate you appreciate.....

To all my Dis friends......I appreciate you.

We were watching the NFL Pro Bowl when we heard the news about Kobe Bryant. I can't even imagine what his wife is going through right now. Also the families of the other people who were in the crash.

I have taken 2 very short helicopter rides (to and from our destination) and was actually less terrified than when I took a flight in a Cessna.

Pizza - I will not eat green peppers, anchovies, or olives. I am also one who thinks pineapple does not belong on pizza. I like kiwi fruit, but, ugh!, not on pizza.

We actually had pizza for lunch today. I have a few slices leftover that I might have for lunch tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter