Something About Nothing............ #14

Just showered off from a nice, night swim. Just he & me, floating about, aaaah, life is good.

. I have 20 bags of
Um, a quick count on my fingers & toes, that’s what...1.5 cubic yards? nearly a pickup truck bed full! I am very impressed you got so much spread already. You go girl, but take lots of breaks with iced tea.
I claim the basement lair cause I hate sunlight. And yet I keep going to Florida. 🤷‍♂️

I've reached the point where I don't wanna read about/do any more planning and just want to GOOOOOOOOO! It doesn't help that work has been slow the past two weeks. Ugh.

Creature of the night, eh? :) hey, vampires are cool.
Back in the old days, I used to lock myself in the bathroom to get away from my kids.
It's almost like a vacation not having to deal with kids, husband, work and life.
Bubbles make everything better...including inthe bath water & the glass of bubbly

As long as I've got a view of the ocean and some kind of balcony so I can hear the waves I'm good. Oh and a reading nook would be lovely thanks.

Papers on moms house got signed today. I turned over the keys and we're "officially" out. I'm so happy to be done as we start the schoolyear. One less thing on my plate as the never ending driving kicks off.

Bethany, do you want the morning sun or evening sun shine into your new bedroom?

I have both views in the new house

You can move in tonight since mom’s house has been sold
( house sold is a nice feeling)

Good evening everyone. Stopping in before going to bed. I hope I sleep well tonight. I ended up taking a nap when I got home from work today. I think I really needed it.

Me too, especially since I'm going back to college on Weds. So, double responsibility. >_<
Congrats. What will you be studying?

Someone knows where the camera is now:

View attachment 427608
Great picture. I can’t wait to try that ride.

Charade hope your day is better tomorrow!
Thanks. I have some good news to give my boss tomorrow.

Papers on moms house got signed today. I turned over the keys and we're "officially" out.
Congrats on the sale.

Some of my quotes are missing, but I’m too tired/lazy to go back and check. Good night all. See you tomorrow.

@Disxuni, I am now trying to work in a “room under the stairs” in my remodeling project.

@buckeev ...the rooms under the stairs here are “magical”

Sweet dreams @Charade67.

@schumigirl can you send your butler around occasionally with wine? I could have grabbed the penthouse but knew it was more your style.

Welcome home @Monykalyn

@KStarfish82, I am a grandma of six and would love to babysit.

@Sue M and @Robo56 ...I’m sure Mac can upgrade me to Club Level with room service no problem. Putting in the request.

@keishashadow ...There’s a turret?

@tink1957 , do you and the ladies all in a row have any party plans.

@Spike101 ...How quiet do you think this place will be?

:wave2: doing a quick stop in, here in the new home. Since we are picking rooms, could i have a room with a balcony with great views, sand, tropical breezes and is always warm with the sun shinning!!!!! Seems like there are some amazing rooms in this new home ::yes::

Schumi your party sounds like it will a great one!!!! I'm sure Tom will love it. Can't wait to hear all about it.

kstarfish...oh my dog...she is absolutely beautiful!!!! They are just such precious little ones.

Tink...I hope that you have a bubble bath with a beverage waiting for you after all your hard work.

Monk...your trip sounds like it was a great time.

Charade...I hope you get some rest tonight. Insurance and work problems are NOT easy things to deal with. I hope things start to look better.

We had a good little trip to visit the dd. The weather got warmer as the weekend went on. It was nice to just relax and visit with the kids. We even got to meet with an old highschool friend and his wife. He and the hubby were best friends growing up, he was best man at our wedding. We had all moved in different directions, and lost touch. We knew they lived in the same area as our dd, you gotta love Facebook. He doesn't have an account and she just stalks everyone. She always messages when she notices we are in the city...but we haven't had time to get together. We decided to drive over to see them for a quick visit...three hours later, the dd is texting us :laughing: :blush: asking where we were lol. You would have thought we had just seen each other last week. It was a good visit. Hopefully we will get to see them and one of my old highschool girlfriends next time we get there to visit.

Hopefully everyone has a good sleep tonight...I'll leave the porch light on for anyone coming in late.

Image result for captain jack sparrow wednesdays  meme

Image result for minion happy people

Related image

Image result for aunt acid funnies

Monyk….glad you had such a fabulous trip......nice picture too!!! Oh isn't Manifest amazing!!!! We are only 6 episodes in, but so intrigued...…..

agavegirl….lol......of course you can share my butler!! I`m generous like that :flower1:...…plenty of wine here too......it`s like my own personal CL......and an open invitation for folks who like fun!!! Wine and giggles make for the best evenings...…::yes:: So glad you`re heading back to Orlando too....you have had a tough time.....and still keep smiling and so positive!!! You deserve it....and as mac says it`s lovely to see you back....we love some humour in here!!!

Pumpkin, yes, looking forward to it on Saturday.....but the meal on Sunday will be lovely too. Just us......glad you had such a lovely time with your DD....and yes, meeting up with old friends and it only feels like you saw them yesterday is fabulous!!!!

Excited to go meet my friend today...….we spend the day talking and laughing and of course putting the world to rights...….and a lovely lunch in there too...….

It`s her birthday while we are away so I`ve been very organised as September is my busiest month for birthdays/anniversaries and if I don't get organised early.....I worry I`ll forget someone...…

Looks to be a nice day, but getting chillier in the mornings and evenings too....autumn is here!!!

Earlyish breakfast this morning....then off out...…

Have a great Wednesday......:wave2:

Leave the porch light on
I’m still here and Schumi should arrive any minute

Hope she brought food

Only has a taco for dinner and I’m ready to eat again

I
It’s 2:30 and time for pumpkin to go to bed

I can’t slept with her light on

I’m telling mom

Oh wait.....I am mom...

Hope you`re heading for bed soon mac......must be almost 3am for you.....

Lights out...…. :thumbsup2 I can`t sleep with a light on either....getting not so light here in the mornings already...…..

Yep, mac bacon this morning...….on brioche rolls...….delicious!!! And only because I have a long drive this morning.....don't want to arrive starving...….I have a very rumbly tummy when I`m hungry...….:rolleyes1

I have to get up in the morning by 7

I’ll take a quick nap for now and get up early

Can’t miss the bacon!

That will be a quick nap!!!!!

Have a great day when you do get up......bacon is good!!!

937845B2-1793-48E9-8F4B-E4FBDF574B48.jpeg

A good Wednesday morning to you all.

Ah, last night, when we arrived in our room, there was a chilling bottle of wine, a strawberry, and this very chocolate cupcake, with a happy birthday card. When we checked in that oh so late 1 am arrival, the lady was so cheerful, when she asked if we where celebrating anything, I said, no just a quick mom and kid trip before she starts college and we are checking out on my birthday. Keys in hand, we promptly fell fast asleep, and thought nothing more, no pin was given or anything else. So very nice of her, so I will check out in person and ask they convey my thanks to the lady, and want to record her cheerful, and quick checking in.

Last night, we just could not spend the last night in the parks, so wet we were. And it was the perfect time, as arriving around 6, no lines for anything, except the coaster when we first got there. But boo, our stupid bracelets did not save any of the pictures we had knew were taken. Complaint was made, and an offer to search, but remembering the time around when taken, we said we cannot remember all, so had the TM at least go back to the last coaster. Success, and once again, my little one is good at remembering where that camera is. Yeah, and mom’s mouth was letting out a yell.

354913FF-8B2D-4F60-9B5C-333D9B6192F6.jpeg

With that, I was hoping to check one early entry this am, we have not had an early start any of the other days, averaging around a 10 am arrival. Hey, it is vacation, even though one of our shortest.

Tink, I hope you had a long, soaking bath for that many bags of mulch.

Schumi, I am sure the party will be wonderful, and a great way to surprise him with good food for family and friends. And how nice, the next day, for a family meal at a favorite place. Weekend plans, a check the box for Schumi.

Dix, good luck studying. Nice you start college soon.

Agavegirl, nice to see ya in our new digs, and glad you have a countdown to this vacation. Certainly, so well deserved, with all the postponements you had to make.

Spike, while I also turn red from the sun, I do love the heat, and put lots of suntan lotion on, cover up, and fond the shade and AC when needed.

With that, I need to wake a kid.

And yeah Charade, I need a vacation, even as this one ends. So nice to be off the routine sometimes.

😎. Stay cool homies. Another sunny ☀️ day is here. And ooh the humidity. (and I am talking where I live. The last two days, home had an excessive heat advisory. Yeah, warmer than here.). Hence, no getting out of the heat.

Later, she still is not moving.

Last edited:
Congrats. What will you be studying?

Computer Science. I took a couple of semesters off and I'm almost done, but my dad keeps telling me horror stories about SQL / Database (which is what I'm taking this semester), so it's intimidating me a little bit. I've have a "9-5" job now which I didn't have last time I was going so I'm a little worried about handling both.

@Disxuni, I am now trying to work in a “room under the stairs” in my remodeling project.

Hope it's bigger than mine. As you can see mine only fits a bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter