Sometimes we need a little magic! - A best friends and first timers Feb '18 PTR

I ALMOST FORGOT!!

There have been some changes along the way that I didn't update on.

We're no longer staying at Movies...we've switched to ALL STAR SPORTS!

J3VU4y3.jpg

Our travel agent managed to get us about $200+ off for the switch and even though we aren't sporty in the least, our budget was enough to make us agree. Plus, we're in a preferred room and put in a Surf's Up section room request so fingers crossed we'll be in the beachy themed area and not the football area.

HSkyCgQ.jpg

We also made a a couple of changes to the ADRs:

On our Disney Springs day we got a breakfast ADR at Grand Floridian Cafe instead of lunch, and then we cancelled Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner and switched to Splitzville so that we wouldn't have to leave Disney Springs so early.

mm8jEaE.jpg

Next on my list of things to do is packing!!! I'm usually really good at packing early but I have a feeling it's going to end up being a last minute job this time around haha.

JoBDkUM.gif

:banana: That's great about the $200 saved for a very minor switch. Hopefully you get the section of the resort that you want.

FIVE DAYSSSSSS!!!!

I cannot believe I'm heading to Orlando in FIVE DAYS!! It's pure insanity. And a busy five days it shall be (thankfully cause that means the time will pass quickly lol)

t256fAM.gif

Tomorrow- Pay day, picking up some last minute items and changing some spending money into USD. Also Work, boo.
Saturday- Manicure in the morning and work in the afternoon.
Sunday- My last shift at work. YAY!
Monday- Dying my hair and getting a pedicure from my sister.
Tuesday- Exchanging more money, tying up loose ends.
Wednesday- TRAVEL DAY!!!!!

mNnHh8O.gif

WOW! You will be heading to Disney in just a little over a day! I am writing this Monday night, so you just have tomorrow before you leave! Have a wonderful time!

Well tomorrow is the day. I couldn't be more excited if I tried.

I did 24 hour check in for our flight and we got seats together AND a window so I'm definitely happy about that. I'm a very nervous flyer so I'm kinda dreading those 4 hours in the air.

Everything is packed and ready to go and all of my money is changed in USD for souvenirs and shopping. I cannot believe that after all of this time it is finally happening.

This will probably be the last post in my PTR but I hope that you all will follow me over to my trip report once I get back!!!!

Let the adventures begin.

05FtmLS.gif

Just found your PTR and you are probably on your way by now. I especially want to wish you luck with the 5k. Run Disney events are awesome, and Princess is always fun. Looking forward to hearing about your trip when you get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!