Songs ABOUT or mentioning Disney...

Um, not sure if this is substantial enough, but Billy Joel mentions it in We Didn't Start the Fire. He literally just says the word "Disneyland" (around 1:18 in the video below) before continuing on to a bunch of other pop culture/historical things. But, hey, a mention is a mention!

There's also Dizz Knee Land by Dada. Kind of a bad song, imo, and it's not actually about Disney, but the title and recurring phrase in the song is obviously a play on Disneyland.

The Captain and Tennille had a song called Disney Girls. I think it may be the same as the Beach Boys song.

Jimmy Buffett’s Migration includes the lyrics “I wish a summer squall would blow them
all, Way up to Fantasy Land.” In reference to mobile homes smothering the Keys.

He also references Disneyland in Pencil Thin Moustache.

Last edited:
Deacon Blue's Disneyworld springs to mind. Even the lyrics make mention of "party gowns framing bonnie girls", which is a possible reference to the Disney Princesses, of which there were only 3 at the time the song was written.

The old song by Julie Brown, "The Homecoming Queen's Got a Gun" mentions Disneyland and a fictitious Cinderella E-Ticket Ride.

I Love Life by Melissa Lefton. It is featured in the Princess Diaries

I love life, life loves me,
Everything in the world makes me happy,
I love life, life loves me,
Let's take another trip to Disneyland,
Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!