Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Trading

Here as well. Appears I had my alerts turned off for this site some how. Looking for a couple of the Pluto christmas card (P16) if anyone has extras to trade plus some more stuff below (might as well post it all and see!)

If anyone has any of the following available to trade I have duplicates of most others:
P1, P2, P3, P5, P16
61, 62, 63, 67, 69, 70

I am also about half-way to having a beta set so would be interested if anyone has a random beta card or two or duplicates they want to trade.

Finally, I am collecting a damaged card set (torn corners, creases, water damaged). The idea there is cards that are basically untradeable but still would work at a portal. Ones I still need for that are P1-6, P15, 61-69.

Traders I have are: P6-P15, 1-60, beta 14

Here as well. Appears I had my alerts turned off for this site some how. Looking for a couple of the Pluto christmas card (P16) if anyone has extras to trade plus some more stuff below (might as well post it all and see!)

If anyone has any of the following available to trade I have duplicates of most others:
P1, P2, P3, P5, P16
61, 62, 63, 67, 69, 70

I am also about half-way to having a beta set so would be interested if anyone has a random beta card or two or duplicates they want to trade.

Finally, I am collecting a damaged card set (torn corners, creases, water damaged). The idea there is cards that are basically untradeable but still would work at a portal. Ones I still need for that are P1-6, P15, 61-69.

Traders I have are: P6-P15, 1-60, beta 14
I have a 62, 63, 69, & 70. I'll take 64, 65, 66, & 68. I could also use a couple extra #s 1, 3, 12, 17 if you have any to trade. I have several of all other numbers to trade. - have to be ready for when the parks reopen!

I have a 62, 63, 69, & 70. I'll take 64, 65, 66, & 68. I could also use a couple extra #s 1, 3, 12, 17 if you have any to trade. I have several of all other numbers to trade. - have to be ready for when the parks reopen!
sending you a PM

Hi all - looking for two 16P Pluto's Toppling Popcorn cards.

I have an 06P (trade for 2) or 07P, 09P, 10P, 11P, or 66 (trade for 1). I have extras of most of 1-60 and can throw in a few if needed to help you finish a set.

Also, still looking for an 05P - can trade an 03P or an 04P or some combination of the cards above.

Message if interested.

So I've been waiting so long for new cards to come out that I decided to make some of my own. Of course, they won't work at the portals, but they are fun to look at! Here are a few examples of the ones I've made so far.

I'm also looking for the ever-elusive 2P, 4P, and 5P! Definitely willing to negotiate trades for those ones :)

Attachments

• Baymax's Lolly Folly .jpg
    Baymax's Lolly Folly .jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Lilo's Hula Flowers .jpg
    Lilo's Hula Flowers .jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Miguel's Seismic Chord .jpg
    Miguel's Seismic Chord .jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 4
So I've been waiting so long for new cards to come out that I decided to make some of my own. Of course, they won't work at the portals, but they are fun to look at! Here are a few examples of the ones I've made so far.

I'm also looking for the ever-elusive 2P, 4P, and 5P! Definitely willing to negotiate trades for those ones :)
Make sure you keep copies of those and the dates...if they show up as party cards in the future, you should get royalties.
;)

Looking for four 16P cards. I have 7P (3), 9P (2), 10P (2), 11P, 13P (2), 15P.

I do not need all four from one person. Any trade is appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I can't remember if I ever posted this before, but does anyone have Beta cards they would be interested in trading? I have about 20-25 duplicates and am only missing 3 to complete my set.

I've heard from a CM that they are still going to have a special card for Halloween. Distribution of it would be an interesting logistics issue though.... Maybe just give one to everyone for a 3 month period that comes into the Firehouse? Who knows.
If you hear more, please let me know. I'm not sure there's any way to prove or them to verify IF you were going to attend, so will definitely be interesting to see if/how.

If you hear more, please let me know. I'm not sure there's any way to prove or them to verify IF you were going to attend, so will definitely be interesting to see if/how.
I'll let the group know if I find anything out! I don't think it will have anything to do with party attendance for the reason you mentioned. With that being the case it could be a perk of staying on disney property or being a passholder (the only ones who can get in as of now I think).

IF they give one to everyone, I will get as many as I possibly can (going with a group of 9 in December so Christmas one for me assuming they cancel that party too...) and share the love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter