Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Trading

wondering if you got your trade in. I still have a P15 left if not. Feel free to PM!
Salohcin I am still in need of a 15P, I did not even see the messages until now thought I was subscribed to the thread. I have 16P available for a mail trade. Please PM me if you are interested

Looking for a 4P and 5P to finish my set. I have to trade 3P, 6P, 10P, 15P, 13P (3), 61, 62, 69 and chip and dale magnets!

Hello, I have a 12P Rover to trade for this years Pluto xmas card P16. Mail trade only. Please message me if you are interested.

Going through stuff today and realized I have an extra 2P Wayne and Lanny and two extra 7Ps Minnie Mouse. Looking into my collection I am missing 5P and 10P thru what looks like 17P. Several years we didn't go, but got back last year. I have all the regular cards.

I also have 2 unopened packs, if those hold any value in a trade.

Update: I have two 7ps to trade for one 5p. Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry if this is a dumb question while I look for our cards, but I don’t remember there being letters for our cards, only numbers (so like 1 not 1P) Mostly played 2014-2016 if that makes a difference. Is there a whole new series now?

Sorry if this is a dumb question while I look for our cards, but I don’t remember there being letters for our cards, only numbers (so like 1 not 1P) Mostly played 2014-2016 if that makes a difference. Is there a whole new series now?
The P is for the party cards (MNSSHP or MVMCP).

If you don't have P, then they're probably just the regular (not party) cards.

The P is for the party cards (MNSSHP or MVMCP).

If you don't have P, then they're probably just the regular (not party) cards.
Ah interesting! Thank you! I know we have a few party cards but I still have not been able to locate our SotMK binder. Our last trip was in 2017. We moved in 2018, and we still have some boxes and we're guessing it's in one of those boxes because we're having so much trouble finding it.

Looking for a trade for a P16 party card. I will trade any one of the following for it P9, P10, P11, P12, or P14. PM me if you want to trade.

Going through stuff today and realized I have an extra 2P Wayne and Lanny and two extra 7Ps Minnie Mouse. Looking into my collection I am missing 5P and 10P thru what looks like 17P. Several years we didn't go, but got back last year. I have all the regular cards.

I also have 2 unopened packs, if those hold any value in a trade.

Update: I have two 7ps to trade for one 5p. Thanks!
Sending PM if you’re still looking for the later party cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!