"Sorry for the Paws"

DCLBACH

Earning My Ears
anyone else getting this error when trying to book adrs online ? I have been getting it steady for three days and need to call in my 180+10 bookings each morning.

You shouldn't need to call in each morning. I got the sorry for the paws message for every ADR I tried to book in the +10 portion of my 180+10 - 180 and before works. I was able to call in and get everything for the +10 (it was +7 really)

You shouldn't need to call in each morning. I got the sorry for the paws message for every ADR I tried to book in the +10 portion of my 180+10 - 180 and before works. I was able to call in and get everything for the +10 (it was +7 really)
True. However we are staying 14 days, so the last 4 days become open one day at a time. And BOG is so much easier to get for a large group the further into the +10 you book.

Yep. It's infuriating. It happened when I booked for our August trip and again the other day when I booked for December. It is a pain in the butt having to call and when we are spending so much money for our trips, I don't expect to have these problems! I have tried multiple devices and browsers and I get that message every time. I know a lot of people have the "paws" issue and many don't. I just can't figure out why it only affects some and not others.
I do know that it has seriously made me hate Lady and the Tramp though!

I have a split stay in December and checking out on 12/8 from OKW and checking in to POR but even though 12/8 is highlighted on my MDE dining, I'm not able to book it. Wouldn't have known this unless I called, which I did after getting several error messages. Tried to book SK for 12/8 and it told me I can only book it with a reservation on or before 12/3. Also tried to book Boathouse for 12/5 and was also told the same thing. That doesn't make sense as my check-in date is 12/4. It didn't happen when I booked GFC for breakfast also on the 12/5. Is it because some restaurants will only let you book exactly at 180 days from reservation date even if your check-in is a few days prior to that. If so, this is very inconsistent! So I guess I'll give it another go tomorrow morning. Here's hoping!

Last edited:
It may not work I know someone on here said they tried multiple browsers etc but the more avenues you have to try to book the better. For this trip I had a room only and then a package so 2 different days to book dining. Day 1 only the app on my iPad would work (I also tried my laptop with 3 different browsers, my phone and app on my phone) Day 2 only the safari browser on my iPad would work ( not the app or the laptop) It's insane!

So frustings! "Sorry for the Paws" message for yet another trip of ours! Tried on 4 different devices! When I booked our August trip dining I had the same issues! Went on this morning to book our Dining for December and there it was! That horrible message! I could get the restaurants with the days and times to show up and all the times I wanted for our reservations were available at 6am! Heck, they are available for 45 minutes! But by the time I was able to call and get through all the times I wanted were gone! Not happy!!! To top it off, when I went to check on the app to make sure they were all there, I accidentally cancelled our Chrystal Palace resize ....so had to call again and rebook it. Got something within 10 minutes of it. So frustrating!!!!

I had the same problem this morning, so I called and the dining reservation people were able to get everything I wanted... Dec 11 - 18. So when I finally had some time this afternoon I called Tech Support. It's a problem on their side... I had tried everything I could think of to make it work. Reload the app, sign in and out, try a different browser, try a different computer. My phone wouldn't even show the +10 days. No wonder the phone wait was 45 minutes this morning with dining. :)

If they know it's a problem on their end, I don't understand why it's not fixed! I love that while I'm on hold with dining they play the recording that says "you can make your reservations online for 180+ 10." Hmmmmm, you don't say!

This is making me crazy! I see all these people posting that they are getting some ADR's, and I haven't gotten a single one online in three days! I have tried multiple computers as well and haven't gotten anything to work! Not on the website or the app. How are some people getting them? I just don't get it! Did the IT person say they are working on it? This is crazy having to call and give them my reservation number each day to get beyond my +10. I still have two more days of booking so I hope the fix it. I thought it was just me since no one else is posting this. I am so frustrated!

My +10 would intermittently work (using Safari on an IPad). I found the only way I could get it to return was to click on My Reservations in the MDE ...once I could see my resort confirmation on that screen, if I accessed the ADR search immediately, my +10 would reactivate long enough to get a few searches in. I repeated this process a dozen times over the course of the day. I hope they get it fixed for you all continuing with issues

My +10 would intermittently work (using Safari on an IPad). I found the only way I could get it to return was to click on My Reservations in the MDE ...once I could see my resort confirmation on that screen, if I accessed the ADR search immediately, my +10 would reactivate long enough to get a few searches in. I repeated this process a dozen times over the course of the day. I hope they get it fixed for you all continuing with issues
I had no trouble doing a search as well. However when I went to actually select a time I would at that time get the error message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter