• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Special Events Food and Wine

larsonb74

Disney Padawan
Does any ever think they will bring back any of the special events, dining events to Food and Wine? Enjoyed many of these pre 2020. Mexican Tequila Lunch, Italian Reginal Food and Wine Pairing Luncheon, Moroccan Food and Wine Pairing, French Family Meal Traditions and so many more. Really miss these.

Special events at the 20xx Epcot Food and Wine Festival require a significant extra cost and advance tickets.

Does any ever think they will bring back any of the special events, dining events to Food and Wine? Enjoyed many of these pre 2020. Mexican Tequila Lunch, Italian Reginal Food and Wine Pairing Luncheon, Moroccan Food and Wine Pairing, French Family Meal Traditions and so many more. Really miss these.

Special events at the 20xx Epcot Food and Wine Festival require a significant extra cost and advance tickets.
I wish they would, but I don't think they will unfortunately.

The special events were wonderful and such a great addition to the festival. I was just at F&G at EP and lamenting the loss of the lectures and special events/activities they used to have at that festival as well.

I always wanted to do the Parisian breakfast☹️

From your lips to Disney ears. I so wish they would bring back some of these events. Start small and add something more each year. Maybe start with the classes and then add meals. There really isn't a whole lot of difference between F & W and a lot of the other festivals besides a few more booths. Come on Disney make it special again. Honestly, with the current schedule if I did miss it I really wouldn't care because I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything I can't get any other time of year.

I wonder whether the opening of the new building will give them locations for those presentations. May have outgrown Wonders of Life pavilion.

That's the thing that gives me a shred of hope that they might return. Remember the 45 minute Demos they used to have? Remember when they were free? Then they were $5, then 6, 9, etc. And remember when the cost (even back when they were free) included wine? I even remember seeing some chefs I recognized from "Chopped" and other cooking shows on TV. I don't expect the demos to return to that level but I'd love to see them back to some extent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter