Sale at Voyage Prive

Hipster Meg

Mouseketeer
If anyone's thinking of a last minute summer trip and are flexible with their dates Voyage Prive is having a sale for the next week or so. For example on if you go on 31st August and stay at the Cheyenne it'd be £584 for 2 people, 1 child whereas it'd be £861 booking direct.

If anyone's thinking of a last minute summer trip and are flexible with their dates Voyage Prive is having a sale for the next week or so. For example on if you go on 31st August and stay at the Cheyenne it'd be £584 for 2 people, 1 child whereas it'd be £861 booking direct.

On the email I got it said 50% off hotels (and I think there were most of the Disney ones to choose from). Shame it doesn't include our dates in November!

I am seriously thinking of booking a week of sun in the summer holidays. We are going away in Yorkshire for a cottage week (and my DD1 is off to Germany for a week) but I don't think I can take much more of this miserable weather (and honestly, it never normally gets to me, but with the floods we've had around here and the incessant rain, it's just awful - 6 weeks of this as a potential doesn't appeal). I did fleetingly think of DLRP when the email came through today but we need some sun and relax/pool so we are thinking of Greece instead :-)beach:) and will leave Disney until November as planned :thumbsup2.

I see voyage prive are doing a special offer for dlp again. Not suitable for us as we have October booked and couldn't manage another trip.

We used them last December and got a good deal. Just in case anyone was thinking of a wee sneaky trip.....

Wendy x

Me and my boyfriend booked this deal last Friday - £350pp for 3 nights/4 days in the Sequoia flying 16th September. Well worth taking a look at in my opinion, especially since it includes flights and 4 day park tickets (I'm yet to receive a response on whether these are hopper tickets or not) :goodvibes

Amylouv. The park tickets that come with it are the same ones you would get if booking your accommodation with Disney for use in both parks.

The only difference was handing over your printed out voucher at check in...

Congrats Amylou - that is a great price!

Our Greek summer holiday is now booked so I definitely need to sit on my hands and not book anything else :rotfl2:!

CEMulti also has a DLRP offer on now too - I think all these offers are taunting me :lmao:!

Amylouv. The park tickets that come with it are the same ones you would get if booking your accommodation with Disney for use in both parks.

The only difference was handing over your printed out voucher at check in...

Ah, thank you! :goodvibes

Congrats Amylou - that is a great price!

Our Greek summer holiday is now booked so I definitely need to sit on my hands and not book anything else :rotfl2:!

CEMulti also has a DLRP offer on now too - I think all these offers are taunting me :lmao:!

:lmao: I was so quick to snap this up! At least you're off somewhere though, out of this horrible weather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter