Specialty Cruises accessible?

coinkc

<font color=red>You can find some hot dates at Six
Does anybody know if you can get a power wheelchair on the specialty cruise boats? The CM didn't know when I booked my cruise this morning.

Also, if we can't get the chair what about a medical stroller? I suppose we could lift that on if need be.

coinkc: We are cruising on the Magic tomorrow :earseek: with our 3 year old daughter and she is in a pediatric wheelchair. I'm not sure how this is going to go but I'll be sure to share our experiences when we return.

Thanks and I hope you have a wonderful trip.

However, I am looking for information regarding the specialty cruises to see Wishes and Illuminations at WDW. I need to know if we will be able to get the power chair onto the pontoon boat.

We did one last year and had no prolem. Offically they say no. BUT they got us on without any problems. All they did was load evryone on first and then have them stand on the side of the boat closeist to the dock. Then just a small wheelie and on we went. then you just sit in the middle of the boat and enjoy. Illuminations is great to watch from under the bridge and all of the drivers and great.
Just ook out for some of the bad jokes they tell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter