Spectating, marathon weekend?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
As time is getting closer, I'm getting more and more concerned about where to see DH running Marathon. DH is running the Dopey, all 4 races, and we are staying at the Beach Club. Can anyone recommend a good "Spectating" spot, where I can cheer him on at one spot? Do many of the races go along the sidewalk in front of the Y&BC, for instance? I remember that the year DH did the W&D 1/2 Marathon, the course came right along in front of the BC about mile 11, so it was easy to see him and cheer him on there.

As time is getting closer, I'm getting more and more concerned about where to see DH running Marathon. DH is running the Dopey, all 4 races, and we are staying at the Beach Club. Can anyone recommend a good "Spectating" spot, where I can cheer him on at one spot? Do many of the races go along the sidewalk in front of the Y&BC, for instance? I remember that the year DH did the W&D 1/2 Marathon, the course came right along in front of the BC about mile 11, so it was easy to see him and cheer him on there.
Thr 10K and marathon go by the Epcot resorts. I liked having my husband waiting near BC/International Gateway during the marathon, it was a huge boost to see him at mile 24/25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter