Spectromagic where is a good locatiion to view

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello: Going to spectromagic for the first time, any comments on a great viewing location.

Deb.

I'm sure there are more creative places to go, but I found the curb anywhere on Mainstreet to be absolutely perfect. About 45 min. to an hour before the parade plunk yourself down on the curb and wait!! People look at you funny but who cares, you're in WDW!!! We had 12 in our group so we had plenty of people to save spots if one of us wanted to wander around! Talk about a totally unobstructed view!!!!

Done the 45 minute wait on Main Street - gives a body a chance to relax and watch.

Also, in October 2001, my daughter got a nice street seat infront of the American Store in Liberty Square, hardly a person around that night.

I have been to Disney World MANY times and in that seen even more Spectromagic parades. ANY seats seem good. They are all on the curb and they all provide excellent viewing. The only problem is the time. Make sure you get there about 30 minutes to and hour early. Another thing to consider in picking your seats is the fireworks. If you're watching the second Spectromagic Parade then you might want to pick a place you could stay at and watch the fireworks.
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Just back. Saw Tinker Bell fly (9:30) over (end of the bridge into Tomorrow Land) then went around the back side of Plaza Pavillion to get a bite to eat. Then Beelined it over to the end of Frontier Land (with chicken strips in hand) to get a seat on the ledge(sp) behind Pecos Bill for the SpectroMagic Parade. We got there about 9:50, had a bite to eat and people watch before the 10:30 parade. It got to us about 10:50 (this was a nice needed break). The crowds were single deep (I guess because this was the 2nd parade.) Then we took a leisurely walk out of the park. Very Nice ending to the day.

We enjoyed watching the parade over by Frontier Land on the Splash Mountain side of the street. Not many people there. Most seemed to be congregated on Main Street. After the parade we were right by Big Thunder Mtn and Splash Mtn. for more riding! Worked out great, especially when we went to the 11 PM Spectromagic. Kept riding rides while the earlier parade was going on, and then enjoyed the smaller crowds at the late parade. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter