Spinoff-which restaurants are you desperate to return to?

married2mm

DIS Veteran
apparently there are a handful of us-
Breakfast at Hollywood & vine

The food was delicious, the character interaction was amazing and our server was truly lovely.

Dh-
Dinner at Jiko
He adored every single morsel

Can't wait to try Frontera Cocina again. Ate there once when it was new, looking forward to seeing if other dishes are as good as the one I had. (One of the enchilada dishes, I'll have to look it up before we go back.)

Slightly different vein, looking forward to Homecoming again, as it seems to be well-loved by most but my first visit was less than I expected. So I want to try another dish to see if it can make the list of regular stops.

Jiko, Sanaa and Via Napoli! Jiko and Sanaa are two (along with Boma) we do every trip, but it's been a couple years for Via Napoli, so excited to eat there again.

Tusker House for breakfast (love doing this every trip as a pre park opening ADR)
Raglan Road (this is more because my daughter just loves it so much - she loves the music and dancing)
Flying Fish (my meal was just so enjoyable, so I really look forward to returning)
Yak & Yeti (my daughter and I really enjoy have a relaxed lunch here and I love those green beans!!!!)

Boma, always! We try to go twice each visit so we get to sample the 2 dinner menus
And Tusker House for breakfast because the is so similar to Boma and is the best character interactions we've ever had

Raglan Road. Made my reservation this morning for my May trip (through Open Table). Already super excited and arguing with myself about what I should order this time!

As with every trip we are eating dinner at Ohana's twice. And thanks to everyones recommendations we are trying Boma for breakfast.

Via Napoli - I have too many other places still to try that I'm restraining myself not to keep going back every trip and continue to order the carcofi pizza I loved. When I go back next, I'll be expecting to try something else at least.

Be Our Guest, dinner - also on my restraint list but already do order something different each trip

I have family members with food allergies so we pretty much eat all meals TS and here are our favorites:

MK - CP breakfast, LTT lunch, Tony’s and BOG dinner.
Epcot - Tutto Italia lunch, Coral Reef lunch or dinner, Le Cellier dinner, Chefs dinner.
DHS - HBD lunch and 50’s PTC dinner.
AK - TH breakfast and Rainforest Cafe lunch
Resorts - Boma breakfast and dinner, WCC breakfast, and Cape May breakfast. Sometimes we do Trail’s End breakfast if staying at a MK resort.

The ones we have been to before that we insisted on including this time were Ohana dinner, Le Cellier dinner and Tusker House Breakfast.

I have family members with food allergies so we pretty much eat all meals TS and here are our favorites:

MK - CP breakfast, LTT lunch, Tony’s and BOG dinner.
Epcot - Tutto Italia lunch, Coral Reef lunch or dinner, Le Cellier dinner, Chefs dinner.
DHS - HBD lunch and 50’s PTC dinner.
AK - TH breakfast and Rainforest Cafe lunch
Resorts - Boma breakfast and dinner, WCC breakfast, and Cape May breakfast. Sometimes we do Trail’s End breakfast if staying at a MK resort.

I like your choices.....I'm guessing they are all accommodating?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter