Spinoff-which restaurants are you desperate to return to?

Yachtsman...sadly not in our budget for the next trip. While I’d love it, we are spending $$$ on character meals for our children.

Via Napoli is also on our “must eat every trip” list which I find funny because it’s got terrible reviews on the other thread.

I keep trying to get back to The Wave, but then I get wrapped up in wanting to eat at totally new places so it falls by the wayside.

Boma! My husband and I had to take turns taking our nine month old out of the restaurant because he had hit his limit for the day. The food was great just not at all an enjoyable experience otherwise.

Boma, always! We try to go twice each visit so we get to sample the 2 dinner menus
And Tusker House for breakfast because the is so similar to Boma and is the best character interactions we've ever had
2 dinner menus? Do they alternate menus? Now I'm thinking I should book there twice :)

V&A- have done the Chef's Table- was outstanding- rates among the best meals we have ever had (also ranks as the most expensive...). Also Jiko. Doing Morimoto's in a couple of weeks- can't wait :)

2 dinner menus? Do they alternate menus? Now I'm thinking I should book there twice :)

They do! They aren't completely different - but we love it enough to go twice for the different main dishes.
My favorites, though, are the cold salads that I don't think change. There is this grapefruit avacado salad that is just the best thing I've ever tasted.

Boma isn't usually hard to get into unless you have a large party (although I just made a dinner reservation for 14 people and we're about 50 days out) so if you book it once and love it, you can ask about the menu schedule and go back :)

La Hacienda & O'Hana for me!

For breakfast, you can't beat Crystal Palace. I crave that breakfast lasagna all year long...:)

Biergarten, Boma, Contempo Cafe, Epcot festival kiosks, Garden View Tea, Satuli Canteen, Sci Fi Dine In, Skipper Canteen, Tusker House, and The Wave.

Also looking forward to the future new restaurants Edison and Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill.

You're gonna have a fab time dining!!

I am going to try the F&G kiosks for the first time, and I’m jazzed about that. Hoping that they will be offering the LePassion frozen martini that I went crazy over during F&W.

Ohana’s dinner is a family must-do, and I have a Chef Mickey’s ADR. Haven’t been there since lunch in 2010. It’s mainly for my 2 year-old great niece. Hope they still serve the Parmesan mashed potatoes.

We ate lunch at Satuli Canteen and dinner at Yak & Yeti. Both were outstanding in September.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter