• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Splash Mountain Scary?

Scootersbabygirl

Mouseketeer
I am NOT a rider - I can do spinny things but going upside down or rollercoasters, totally not my thing. DS is 9 and loves riding, and he wants to ride things like ToT, which I'm not sure if I can do or not! How bad is Splash Mountain? Or even Space Mountain?

I am NOT a rider - I can do spinny things but going upside down or rollercoasters, totally not my thing. DS is 9 and loves riding, and he wants to ride things like ToT, which I'm not sure if I can do or not! How bad is Splash Mountain? Or even Space Mountain?

Splash is really fun and doesn't rely on a lot of thrill. I wouldn't worry about it based on the things that effect you.

Space as well is fairly mild. If you can go on BTMRR space won't be a problem, it is less rolly.

ToT will probably be fine as well. I would try it and see because it is unlike most other rides. I have no problem with is but may on rides like you described difficulty with.

Give them both a try. Splash is not scary...just wet. :thumbsup2 I can get motion sick on spinny rides :scared1: but neither of these bother me. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter