Splash Pad at Fort Wilderness

FigmentFiend

Earning My Ears
Just hoping someone can let me know if the splash pad is available at fort wilderness right now? I know it was being worked on

It's closed and from the looks of it, at least a couple more weeks before they reopen.

Oh that stinks. We’ll be there beginning of May. I hope it’s done by then

Yikes! At the end of April, we are camping for our kiddo's bday weekend and planning to spend an entire day at the big pool with the slide. I thought the website said the work would be done in early April. I might need to come up with an alternate plan because the smaller pool isn't as much fun and will probably be packed.

Yikes! At the end of April, we are camping for our kiddo's bday weekend and planning to spend an entire day at the big pool with the slide. I thought the website said the work would be done in early April. I might need to come up with an alternate plan because the smaller pool isn't as much fun and will probably be packed.
Main pool is open. It's the little kid splash pad next to it that is still closed.

Following this thread. Can someone report back when everything is open? Pool is done and open though?

Any updates on this? We’ll be there in about a week and would love the splash pad to be open for our ds

We’ll be there on Saturday so I guess we’ll see if it’s open or not. We’ll be bummed if it’s still closed

That’s pretty disappointing considering it was supposed to open in April
Yes it’s not cool - it’s one thing if you book when it’s advertised closed but if you book thinking it’s open that’s deceptive. We’re not going until June. Hoping it’s open by then.

Wanted to update since we’re here now. The splash pad was running tonight but still closed. No one was working on it but everything was spraying. No idea when it’ll open back up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter