Split ressie with DP on both

jjohnson

DIS Veteran
Based on my plans, I will still have 2 TS credits left on my OKW card when I check into BWV. We are going to HDD that night. When I pick up my tickets for HDD do you think they will have a problem using the 2 credits left from my old card + 10 more from my new card? Has anyone done this? TIA

If your dinner is the day you change resorts, the OKW credits will still be good, so this should be fine. I have not done this, however.

Yes HDD is the day of the switch. I thought it would be possible but I wanted to double check just in case. Thanks.

We have a split stay in June, and we only have DDP on the first part. I made Le Cellier ADR on that check out day and I was assured by the CM that the meal plan will be applicable to that meal.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I always have a split stay in the summer to conserve points for a quick short trip in the fall or winter. I do 5 nights 1 BR, weekend Studio and 5 nights 1Br followed by one or two nights CL at a deluxe (loving the VAKL for this now!)
Anyway, to answer your question I book DDP for both of the 5 night stays. I have always been able to use the last few credits on check out /check in day with no problems. It is a great way to be sure we use all of our credits and leaves us time to enjoy the non-DDP restaurants on the "off" days.

We just has a split trip. On the day in between we had 4TS left... we used them all up at Brown Durby... we love that place!

I know this doesn't really answer your question. Just saying it was nice to have those extra credits to use, without sacraficing a TS another day.

That's for the help. I already knew the credits were good until midnight of checkout I just wasn't sure about using a combination of cards to pay for the meal. It may be easier to do because BW concierge will be handling it when I pay for the HDD tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter