Split stay and dining plan?

Azza1987

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I have 8 nights booked at POFQ next year in Sept (quiet season hopefully!) with the QSDP and 14 day tickets booked etc

If I want to add 2-3 nights prior to the 8 night POFQ stay at a deluxe resort (I’m thinking AKL) would the DDP be added for 2/3 days? Could those TS credits be used at any point during the full stay? Or is it treated as two separate bookings?

Also I assume I could just use the 14 day tickets from the beginning of our stay if I do add on the extra nights? Or not?

TIA x

They would be treated as separate bookings and the DDP would expire at midnight on check-out day from AKL (well 11:59 p.m. local time). The QSDP credits would start at 12:01 a.m. the day check-in occurs at POFQ

They would be treated as separate bookings and the DDP would expire at midnight on check-out day from AKL (well 11:59 p.m. local time). The QSDP credits would start at 12:01 a.m. the day check-in occurs at POFQ

Ah I thought so, thank you!

Do you know if the 14 day tickets would be valid for the whole stay?

Actually, your tickets would not be valid until the beginning of your package stay, as far as I understand it. So you would either need to add those nights on at the end, or amend your current booking (which would be subject to an admin fee) to include the deluxe stay. If you added it on separately, you would need to buy tickets to be able to add the dining plan (unless you were to book through the US booking centre, which allows a ticketless package - WDW Travel UK does not).

Actually, your tickets would not be valid until the beginning of your package stay, as far as I understand it. So you would either need to add those nights on at the end, or amend your current booking (which would be subject to an admin fee) to include the deluxe stay. If you added it on separately, you would need to buy tickets to be able to add the dining plan (unless you were to book through the US booking centre, which allows a ticketless package - WDW Travel UK does not).

Oh boo, I should have just done it when I originally booked it all.

I’ll give them a call and see my best options! X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!