Split Stays and Online Check in

Ksquared

DIS Veteran
Another split stay question (as this is our first). I did the online check in for the first night of our trip which is at a different resort than the rest of the week. Will this online check in cover both resorts? Because once I did the online check in, I don't see the option anymore for the 2nd resort.

In March I’m doing 3 nights at boardwalk and then 10 days at OKW. I checked in for both through the MDE app. But I had to do both separately.

In March I’m doing 3 nights at boardwalk and then 10 days at OKW. I checked in for both through the MDE app. But I had to do both separately.
ok, so I wonder if there's a glitch. I can't see online check in for my 2nd reservation - it was there originally but after I checked in at first resort, it disappeared. Maybe I'll call and inquire

Yes, call. "Split stay" is a DIS term, not a hotel term. You have two completely unrelated consecutive reservations as far as Disney is concerned. Checking in online for one should not check you in for the next.

I actually don’t have the option to check in for either of my hotels on a split stay ...

Yes, call. "Split stay" is a DIS term, not a hotel term. You have two completely unrelated consecutive reservations as far as Disney is concerned. Checking in online for one should not check you in for the next.
That's what I initially thought as well. Must be a weird glitch. I guess it's not the end of the world as I can just go to the front desk of the 2nd resort but since I did online for the first resort, I'd like to do that for 2nd one as well. This is the first time I'm doing online check-in as I usually just go to the front desk. I tend to change my mind about things so that's why I waited to do the check in (and since I changed the reservation dates etc. it's probably good I waited but after that is when I noticed the option was gone)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter