Splitting tickets?

WaterLinds

DIS Veteran
We are headed to Orlando in March and are lo9king at the buy two days get two free Universal tickets. But we’re trying to figure out how many we actually need. Myself and the kids would likely go every day, but we will also have my mom along (she’s asked for a day or two off from the parks) and my husband, who will be at a conference for most of our Universal days.

If I get two adult tickets, can my mom and husband “split” one? So on a day he doesn’t have meetings he can come along and she can rest, and the other days she can use the tickets. Or are the tickets attached to a specific person once you start using them like Disney tickets are with magic bands/fingerprints/etc.?

Unfortunately no. Ticket is tied to the person (using fingerprint scan) so you can't share the ticket.

Ok, thanks. Figured it might be the case but wanted to verify. Well just get DH a one day ticket if he comes at all then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter