Spoodles!

GoofyasGoofy

Mouseketeer
I just have to say that the food, the service, the experience of Spoodles was, by far, one of the best that my wife and I had on our last trip. I had the Prawn appitizer, the steak with shrimp added, and the crem brule' for desert. The service was impecable, even the host staff was helpful and fun. The veiw, Spectacular! I will definately return to Spoodles the nect time I am at WDW!

We did a breakfast there in August and I agree it is definately a great place to go to! Definately will be a do over next time!!!

Thanks for posting, we have an ADR there for this coming Sunday, but I am thinking of canceling, because the menu seems kind of limited. It gets really good reviews, so I would like to try it, but DH can't find anything on the menu that appeals to him :confused3

We've always had good experiences at Spoodles, although we liked it more when it first opened and offered a lot ot tapas. I like that style of dining. A taste of this, a little of that........all of it very good. Alas, not everyone liked eating that way I guess. Now it offers more traditinal entrees. Has for years now.

GoofyasGoofy said:
I just have to say that the food, the service, the experience of Spoodles was, by far, one of the best that my wife and I had on our last trip. I had the Prawn appitizer, the steak with shrimp added, and the crem brule' for desert. The service was impecable, even the host staff was helpful and fun. The veiw, Spectacular! I will definately return to Spoodles the nect time I am at WDW!

We too LOVE Spoodles now - it's our favorite place. I have to ask, when did you go? The reason I'm asking is that when we were there the shrimp/scallop add on to the steak was no longer available. :confused3

TigerKat said:
We too LOVE Spoodles now - it's our favorite place. I have to ask, when did you go? The reason I'm asking is that when we were there the shrimp/scallop add on to the steak was no longer available. :confused3

We were there in April of '06. I know tht it was a while ago, but I saw that Spoodles was not on the review boards so I had to add it. Now on to more important things...

THEY TOOK THE SHRIMP AND SCALLOP ADD-ON OFF? WHAT ARE THEY THINKING!!!!! I LOVED THAT ENTREE'!!!!

oh well.

GoofyasGoofy said:
We were there in April of '06. I know tht it was a while ago, but I saw that Spoodles was not on the review boards so I had to add it. Now on to more important things...

THEY TOOK THE SHRIMP AND SCALLOP ADD-ON OFF? WHAT ARE THEY THINKING!!!!! I LOVED THAT ENTREE'!!!!

oh well.

Yep it's gone. I assume because of the DDP. But honestly that steak was so good, and after having a flatbread for an appetizer, didn't have room for another bite, so I didn't miss the add-on!! Also the pitcher of Sangria was incredible. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter