Spooktacular - adults?

Buffy6409

Earning My Ears
Hi all! We're off to Seaworld Orlando in a week and we're thinking of seeing what the Spooktacular is like, since we've not done this before. The youngest in our party is 15 years old, he's tall and a pain in the butt sometimes! He did get excited about the candy stops though, I've seen it through different websites that it is just for children though, so I was wondering if that was a rule in place. I know you need to buy a bag for it, but is it alright if a group of 'adults' go around and hit the candy stations or would we need to restrain ourselves?

I do think my brother still looks like a kid, but it's debatable at that age. I've heard/seen videos on youtube where a sole adult will go around but that might be a special circumstance so yeah, just wondering what you all thought!

You do not have to be in costume, you will see kids in costumes and kids not in costumes. You will also see adults with no kids and no costumes participating. They will hand out candy to anyone who wants it.

Yes, I took my two year old neice a couple of weeks ago and got two bags, one for her and one for me. No questions asked we both got candy.

That's great, we didn't even think about it when he was young. I think he's just excited about the possibility of getting treats for absolutely nothing. Plus, I'll admit I'm looking forward to it as well, it should be a really interesting experience, a complete difference from the Horror Nights we tend to do

We plan to dress up AND trick-or-treat while we are there at the end of the month. Both of us adults, no kids in tow. Any age is welcome to partake in the special events at the park, so enjoy yourselves! :goodvibes

Not sure if anyone is invested, but I emailed them just to make sure after I made this post and they got back to me today, so I'm happy and really looking forward to going this weekend! It does mean we can double up on the candy, which will make my brother happy.

JuTwxkP.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter