Sports Bar for NFL Coverage

TiggerTrigger

a.k.a. HouCuseChickie
Asking for a friend who is going to be in Orlando during the first full weekend of the NFL regular season games. He's looking for a decent local sports bar to catch some of the games and keep up with his fantasy team. Obviously, there's ESPN on property, but does anyone know of anything good off property?
(and if I'm posting this in the wrong area, please move it to the correct spot)

TIA :goodvibes

There are a lot of spots very close to Disney though off property to watch NFL games. You have the Ale House, Buffalo Wild Wings and Hooters.

Ale House - Right off property on 535 (Winter Garden Vineland Rd.)
Buffalo Wild Wings - Right off property near Hotel Plaza Blvd. on Apopka Vineland Rd. In the Cross Roads shopping centre
Buffalo Wild Wings - International Dr. near Sea World
Hooters - International Dr. near the Orlando Eye

Splitsville in DTD also has the NFL Sunday Ticket and will show all the NFL games as well. Plenty of indoor and outdoor seating and a lot of TV's.

Celebration Town Tavern is a great spot!

That was going to be my suggestion. I haven't been there during football season but was there during baseball season and the TVs had a pretty wide variety of games.

I would suggest calling them and seeing if they have the DirecTv NFL package to be sure.

Orlando Ale House. 100% better option than B Dubs or Hooters IMO. We go there every trip at least once. Great food, huge drink selection and plenty of large TVs.

CityWorks at Disney Springs is a great spot to watch games. Off property you can find all kinds of sports bars. I would suggest checking out the Margaritaville area of 192 they have a few new restaurants and sports bars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter