Spring 2008 PI

Does anyone know the perks for doing the pi (hotel discounts, extra park tickets)? I know the ones for the cp, are they the same? Also, does anybody know about housing? Are they still using northbridge? Is it full already? Thanks!

The perks are the same that CPs have. I just got offered housing at Northbridge. I'm doing a PI now and will be doing another one in the spring and my training manager said that they just say that there's a possibility of not getting housing but she's never known them to run out of room. If people don't live at Northbridge it's their own decision not to.

i just got offered a floral design pi!
congrats to everyone else who got offers and i will see you in january!

Congratulations to everyone who was offered a position! I do hope that I can be in your position this time next semester.

Anyway, I just have a quick question concerning applying for PIs: should one send in a resume as soon as positions are posted, or should one wait a little bit? Does this have any effect on the final outcome? Just wondering.

Thank you in advance for your responses! :)

Congrats to all who got a PI! I hope y'all have an amazing time down there!

So I'm wondering if we have not heard from Disney PI by now then can I assume I didn't get a position or will I be waiting a little longer or will I receive some kind of info that I was rejected or accepted can anyone help me out on this question.

And Congrats on those who have heard good news. :cool1:

Hey Guys, Im new to the whole DISBOARD thing. I have been trying to read up on things and catch up. I just was offered the client concierge position in the Disney Event Group! Hope to see you all in January. Im thinking about getting an apartment on my own. Im from North Carolina and have my own apartment so coming down and sharing rooms is kinda freaking me out!! :cool2:

I'm pretty new too, and sharing a room is also freaking me out. I lived in the dorms my freshman year and moved out after the first semester because of an incredible inconsiderate and quite frankly gross roommate. I'm just hoping for a respectful room mate who's fun!

So I'm wondering if we have not heard from Disney PI by now then can I assume I didn't get a position or will I be waiting a little longer or will I receive some kind of info that I was rejected or accepted can anyone help me out on this question.

And Congrats on those who have heard good news. :cool1:

I was told by my interviewer that all decisions would be made by the end of November/beginning of December. She said that if I didn't hear anything by November 30th, then all the decisions have been made.

I didn't get any positions, but I am okay with it because I will be going back to school next month. :)

Hi Jay!
I will also be working for DEG in floral design, so im sure ill be meeting you in Jan!
Ive been looking at places online and its tough to find a place that is furnished, close to wdw, and will let me sign a 6 month lease. Ill probably just end up living in northbridge. Hopefully it cant be toooo bad!

So I got a call the day of my graduation from Professional Recruiting offering me a position! Apparently there were a couple of openings for spring my college program recruiter felt I was qualified for so he forwarded my resume and they offered me a job! When is everyone checking in?

So I got a call today- yes today- offering me a Staging Technician internship starting January. I had to turn them down, cause everything is already set for Spring semester....I waited for so long to hear a yes, and when I finally did it was too late to change my life. I would have needed to find someone to take over my lease in 8 days. Gah. Oh well, it was still a yes! And thats all that counts!

So I got a call today- yes today- offering me a Staging Technician internship starting January. I had to turn them down, cause everything is already set for Spring semester....I waited for so long to hear a yes, and when I finally did it was too late to change my life. I would have needed to find someone to take over my lease in 8 days. Gah. Oh well, it was still a yes! And thats all that counts!

That's so disappointing-I'm starting my Stage Technician Professional Internship in January! Did you ask if maybe you could take on the internship in the fall or next spring?

She is going to talk to the leaders to see if I can just get a secured spot starting for June. I hope so!!! I would just love to do that. Can you give me more information about your internship. I am mostly a stage manager. Is that included? I haven't done lights, carpentry, props or costumes since freshman year

She is going to talk to the leaders to see if I can just get a secured spot starting for June. I hope so!!! I would just love to do that. Can you give me more information about your internship. I am mostly a stage manager. Is that included? I haven't done lights, carpentry, props or costumes since freshman year

I'm mostly a SM too! I will definitely keep you updated on my internship, I've started a blog that I plan on frequenting while I'm working. That's a good thing that you have a chance at starting in June!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter