Spring 2012 Hopeful!

This is my first post but I've been lurking for months since I'm so painfully shy on the internet :3
A little about me:

I go to community college in Virginia and I'm probably gonna transfer to a university in NYC or Tokyo (or stay here. There are too many options D: )

I looove Disney movies and everything whimsical and magical. I'm not really sure what I want to do in the future so hopefully doing the DCP will give me an opportunity to find myself and figure it out!

If I get in, hopefully I'll be bringing two other girls with me (long time school friends) and we're planning on trying to room together.

I've been learning a lot reading blogs, this forum, and watching videos on youtube. I'm pumped!

Does anybody know when in August we can start applying?? i am excited to get the process started:cool1:

Don't worry about age you guys! I was 25 when I did the program in 2005 and I needed a break from my thesis, and this seemed to make sense. You will have so much fun with like minded people ... it was awesome. I wish you all the best! It is a lot of work but a lot of fun too.

Another Spring 2012 hopeful here! I'm Tarra btw, and I just found and joined the FB group.

OH- and I saw the mention of a few saying they were from TJ- TJ as in Team Jonas? Cause I'm a member there too!

Apps should be just around the corner!

Hoping everyone's summer is going awesomely; mine is winding down.
Heading back to school next week, but only for 1 month, then an additional 2 week break before the fall semester starts on August 21st.

Stay cool, and don't forget to wear sunscreen! :cool1:

It's already July! Oh My!

I hope I can apply for spring, I've been having seconds thoughts that I will probably not do it, because of school. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter