***Spring/Easter Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

Well Shawny hopes her pal liked the stuff she got him, since they never repoted it. :thumbsup2

Anything today?

I might be in need of an elf for a teenage girl. If you are able to help me, please post here or pm me :(.

Miranda got a cute Snow White bucket filled with the following
Bag of Reese's PB eggs, her favorite
Icons rhinestone stickers, Princess and crowns
Ty adorable sheep, I may steal it, lol
Tink easter stamper
and Cotton candy cologne spray which she loves, I had just bought her some of this.

Thank you so much for everything. I learned a lot with the packing materials too, :rotfl:

I've got my package, thank you so much to the sender! I got a cool disney Easter pin (which i collect) so thank you and also 2 Easter curtains to hang up- these are going to be really really useful as i work in a school and the kids will love them! I also recieved loads of other things. Thank you and Easter wishes to you all.

Emily, I am so glad you got it! I am glad you like the flags - I am a teaching assistant and love to decorate the classroom for holidays too!

Yes their fab snowhitesmum i've never really seen anything like it over here so the kids will enjoy them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter