squeeze breeze fansand fill and go

laurieny

Mouseketeer
Saw yesterday at Bed Bath and Beyond they had squeeze breeze like fans that looked nice. They also had a huge bin of brita fill and go bottles for 6.99 each.

I just returned from Disney and bought my squeeze breezes for $11.99, then the next day I saw them at the Kissimmee Walmart for $4.99!

I went online yesterday at Target.com, and they have Sport bottle squeeze breezes for $1.74 each! That was a great price...shipping wasn't bad either. They were on clearance. Not exactly my taste in bottle decoration...but the kids won't mind...and I got myself a baseball one anyway. We have had other squeeze breezes...but the kids have lost the backs to where you put the batteries in..(suprise...surprise...) so I needed new ones. I was not happy with having to spend another 6.99 to 11.99 each to get new ones...so now the kids are forgiven.....only if they get here by Wednesday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter