SSR - Any Golf Course Views????????

DisneyDad

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone, I'm calling MS on Monday to book our first trip home 9/06 :cool1: My dw and I were discussing location that we'd like to request and came up with The Springs to be close to the main pool (ds will be 3 and dd will be 1) so we plan on spending a good amount of time at the pool. Since we will not have the fireworks view, I'd love to have a golf course view. I plan on playing a round while I'm there and I know I've read the LBV golf course is attached to the resort, but why have I never heard anyone mention these views? Do they exist? The views that I've heard mentioned while staying in The Springs are either garden view or water view. Can someone more experienced with the layout help me out? Much thanks in advanced.

None of the first two phases (12 buildings) have a golf course view. All have a water or garden view. Some (Congress Park) look across the lake towards DD and the others (The Springs and The Paddock) all surround another lake and most of the balconies look across that lake.

Some of the six third phase buildings ( two , I think ) are located in The Paddock area and will have that view- the remaining buildings (four , I think) will be built on the LBV golf course and will have a golf or woods view. I have not seen a site plan yet for the third phase, but some of the old Fairway Villas have already been demolished for the new buildings - due to be completed in 2007. It would appear that these will not have a water view- depending on how close they are located to pool for that grouping of buildings.

The club house is located behind and below the check-in area and the Turf Club. A few of the villas at Congress Park do have a glimpse (across the lake) of the practice green and 1st tee.

Just got back from SSR and saw lots of construction for the new phase. I would guess quite a few will have golf course views as one building butts right up to the course.

I played LBV 2 wks ago and there should be some great views of the course part of it is on the 18th fairway.It would be second on my list of where I would like to stay.Should also have a good pool area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter