SSR Dec 15-18 Availbility? PLEASE give best guess

canwegosoon

DIS Veteran
It is not fair...SWA ding($67), and Food TV has the WDW christmas show on :rolleyes: , and I can not check if there is availbility :confused3 Can I squeeze in a Christmas trip(I have never been at Christmas)? Does anyone know, or have a best guess..for SSR or OWK ...TIA It would be so great to go with last minute planning... :cloud9:

I am betting you could get SSR! I called Friday and they still had availability for the week after that...so it's worth a shot!

I called today and there was very slim pickins' that week! 12/14 was the only night w/a studio ANYWHERE.

BUT things change every minute, so here's hoping for you!!

Thank you ...I am going to pass this year-after watching the christmas at WDW show last night I realize I need lots more planning(I love to sit down for dinner...so figured this would be a problem), than just hopping on a SW DIng... :guilty: Here's to next Christmas!!! :cheer2:

Aw, I just booked that week for a last minute vacation today! That's how I knew about availability!

But I am off to play the waitlist game with MS tomorrow, and I promise I'll have fun for you!

Sorry that you decided not to go....

bavaria said:
Aw, I just booked that week for a last minute vacation today! That's how I knew about availability!

But I am off to play the waitlist game with MS tomorrow, and I promise I'll have fun for you!

Sorry that you decided not to go....
I really wanted to go, but Ithink I will get way more out of the trip with a little more planning...I hope you get what you want at MS today!!!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter