SSR in March?

mrsminniemouse

DIS Veteran
Has anyone tried calling MS for availability at SSR in March next year?

Due to family circumstances, we may have to visit WDW during the first 3 months of the year next year. We are leaning towards March, hoping it will be warmer so we could swim a couple of times. However, I realise with Spring break it will be busy and possibly difficult to get a (one bed) villa anywhere. Also March is more expensive points wise.......

We ordinarily plan ahead but due to circumstances, we cannot make definite plans until January. However, from what I am reading it seems that SSR is often available.

Any ideas about March? Or would we be nuts to go then? Should we go in Jan or Feb and suffer the cold? I am thinking less crowds, less points BUT less sunshine!

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Mandy ::MinnieMo

Mandy,
We went the second week of March last year, The weather was great and the crowds were doable.The weekend going into week 3 the cheerleaders were there and there was a huge difference in the crowd. I would say the first 2 weeks should be OK.
Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter