SSR renting points question

stargaze98

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
We are renting points for an upcoming trip at SSR for a studio. When renting points am I able to take advantage of the free laundry room or do I have to go to the pay one?

Also DH and I are a bit of coffee snobs. Bringing our own. Would like to know what type of filter the coffee maker takes so we can bring extra. A basket or cone style?
TIA!!

The laundry rooms are free to all staying at SSR.

The coffee makers are full sized (12 cup) Mr Coffee style brewers that use the flat bottom (basket) style of filter.

The coffee they give you is good too .. problem is they dont give you enough of it .. I need at least one bag per day!

All the laundry is free? That's great! Thank u

And yes, DH and I can go through 3 pots a day! How is the coffee with the refil mugs? What do they offer for cream?

All the laundry is free? That's great! Thank u
Some of the machines have coin slots on them and will happily take your quarters... but they also work if you just push them in. They're intended to be free.

And yes, DH and I can go through 3 pots a day! How is the coffee with the refil mugs? What do they offer for cream?
There is coffee at Artist's Palette and the Paddock Pool. Both have the little single-serve containers of liquid non-dairy creamer like you'd get in a diner.

My husband is also a coffe fanatic and in a pinch found that the paper towels they supply work as a good filter.

My husband is also a coffe fanatic and in a pinch found that the paper towels they supply work as a good filter.

my brother told me the same thing - it really works :thumbsup2
i wouldn't try it at home as we use bounty paper towels, but thinner & less absorbent PTs filter exactly like the real thing - perfect when no filters are available.

refillable mug stations usually have milk & half & half in carafes, as well as the little non-dairy containers. personally, we drink a lot of coffee, so keep milk in the fridge, and get more (& more;)) coffee whenever we pass a refillable mug station.
be aware however, it can be quite a hike to a refill station, depending where your room is at a resort - something to consider before you buy a mug.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter