SSR resale prices

Well they came back with the 25 SSR points, Feb use year within 12 hours, may just push the button tomorrow..

We are probably going to look for a 50 point contract at SSR or OKW. I hate that these prices are jumping like this. OKW has the "close to HH" advantage, which is where I will want to stay, but the dues are higher. I really hope these prices take a dip come early next year, even if it is just a slight dip.

Well I just bought the 25 points direct. I was actually very impressed with the agent.
I wouldn't have bought 25 points for benefits, I had no intention, having secured my 160 points resale at a fabulous price in January.
However, I realised based on my booking pattern of once every 2 years in a 1 bed for a week to 10 days, that I was potentially about 50 points a time light on points to open up everything with very minimal borrowing.
I looked at 25 point contracts but struggled to find any. I saw some 30 to 50 ones but even Timeshare Store were advertising at $125 a pop with sale pending.
So totally against expectations, I got 25 direct.
Very impressed with agent. Points were 145 a piece but closing only 104 (so maybe saved $400 there?) and of course I got 2017 bankable (Feb use year).
As an added benefit I'm now a blue card holder.
Whilst I'd still never buy a full contract direct unless I absolutely had to have a new resort, if you want a tiny contract add on, it seems the only way to go now. At least DVD make it a good experience.

Well I just bought the 25 points direct. I was actually very impressed with the agent.
I wouldn't have bought 25 points for benefits, I had no intention, having secured my 160 points resale at a fabulous price in January.
However, I realised based on my booking pattern of once every 2 years in a 1 bed for a week to 10 days, that I was potentially about 50 points a time light on points to open up everything with very minimal borrowing.
I looked at 25 point contracts but struggled to find any. I saw some 30 to 50 ones but even Timeshare Store were advertising at $125 a pop with sale pending.
So totally against expectations, I got 25 direct.
Very impressed with agent. Points were 145 a piece but closing only 104 (so maybe saved $400 there?) and of course I got 2017 bankable (Feb use year).
As an added benefit I'm now a blue card holder.
Whilst I'd still never buy a full contract direct unless I absolutely had to have a new resort, if you want a tiny contract add on, it seems the only way to go now. At least DVD make it a good experience.

Will these OKW points expire in 2057?

any OKW you buy direct from Disney now expire 2057
Hi, I bought Saratoga points. Any OKW points you buy direct are extended I understand so 2057. So a good reason to buy a small OKW contract direct.

I saw an 845 point bwv contract today at $99 a point. I’m guessing a contract that large takes a long time to sell. Unless a rental broker buys it.

I wish I would bought more points in 2013 when I purchased mine resale. I paid $49 per point at SSR. Prices will come down when the economy cools off or there's a stock market correction.

I wish I would bought more points in 2013 when I purchased mine resale. I paid $49 per point at SSR. Prices will come down when the economy cools off or there's a stock market correction.
Amazing price! If mine passes it will be pretty darn cheap! Chances are probably not good.

Saw two SSR today a 26 and 33 point both of them at $125 a point after adding closing costs it comes to $149 which is more then buying direct from disney

Saw two SSR today a 26 and 33 point both of them at $125 a point after adding closing costs it comes to $149 which is more then buying direct from disney

Yup. When I tried to make an offer on those a few weeks ago, it wasnt even countered. They only wanted full asking. I asked the broker how it made sense (hard to earn commission when I can't figure out who would pay more than direct) but no straight answer. I gave up completely on that company. Not worth the effort.

Yup. When I tried to make an offer on those a few weeks ago, it wasnt even countered. They only wanted full asking. I asked the broker how it made sense (hard to earn commission when I can't figure out who would pay more than direct) but no straight answer. I gave up completely on that company. Not worth the effort.

That seems to be the norm with that broker. I tried for several contracts with them and they were all full ask, no negotiations on closing, etc. That being said, many small contracts have been snagged (even at high prices) within hours of listing but these have been sitting a while.

It wouldn't surprise me if Disney raise prices on SSR soon.

That wouldn't surprise me at all, either, but it still does not explain why someone would pay more than direct sales asking price for a contract right now. It's almost like there are some resale buyers unaware that they can add on small amounts direct, or something goofy like that.

That wouldn't surprise me at all, either, but it still does not explain why someone would pay more than direct sales asking price for a contract right now. It's almost like there are some resale buyers unaware that they can add on small amounts direct, or something goofy like that.

I guess it makes sense if you want to buy in cheap. I mean 26 points for $3800 you could go every other year off peak at say okw or ssr if you want to buy 3 one time use points or you can buy in at disney for $7300 getting 50 points at okw or ssr which very few guides will just tell you. It definitely doesn't make sense if you're an existing owner and want to add on.

One of the companies has a 75 point AKL contract for $150/pt. December use year with only 10 points coming for 2017.

One of the companies has a 75 point AKL contract for $150/pt. December use year with only 10 points coming for 2017.

I just don't understand...we just passed ROFR with 70 AK pts, Dec UY, fully loaded 2016 banked to 2017 for $104 and I thought that was high!

I saw a 2000 point okw for $146,000 seems like a good deal at $73 a point :) its listed as sale pending.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!