St. Thomas Port Questions

plethera1

Mouseketeer
We are cruising on the Wonder of the Seas and one of the stops is St. Thomas. I was doing some research and noticed there are two possible ports. One seems to be farther away from the main attractions on the island (i.e. Skyway, pirate museum, etc)

Is there any way to know which port our boat will dock at? Our itinerary just says Charolette Amalie.

We are cruising on the Wonder of the Seas and one of the stops is St. Thomas. I was doing some research and noticed there are two possible ports. One seems to be farther away from the main attractions on the island (i.e. Skyway, pirate museum, etc)

Is there any way to know which port our boat will dock at? Our itinerary just says Charolette Amalie.
You will be docked at Royal's port, which is the one farthest away from the main attractions. We just got off the Symphony on 2/11 and that's where we were docked because it can handle the larger ships.

@melissa723 Thanks so much for the quick reply. That's disappointing but understandable. I guess we can get a taxi over there but just wanted not to have to do that.

@melissa723 Thanks so much for the quick reply. That's disappointing but understandable. I guess we can get a taxi over there but just wanted not to have to do that.
You're welcome! There are several open air taxi companies right at the port that will take you where you want to go. We went to Coki Beach for a few hours, which is only about a 15 drive from the other port, but it took us about 50 minutes to get there because of the drive time and a few extra drop offs along the way.

If you don't have plans, I'm going to recommend Fury Charters. https://usvisailing.com/. A little on the expensive side (don't remember what we paid), but it was VERY nice. We did 1/2 Day snorkel w/turtles. Of course that was 2016. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter