Stamping for Scrapbooks?

WDWNovice

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if any of you use stamping techniques in your scrapbooks?

Do you know of any good "Disney" stamps, or other supplies that could be used for a WDW scrapbook?

Trying to come up with some really terrific ideas for a WDW scrapbook when I get back from our trip.

I know you guys are bound to have some hints, etc. for me !

:D

I found several great Mickey mouse items at Wal-Mart. There is a paper punch in the shape of a Mickey head, and the Mickey head stamp looks great embossed in black.

I've seen some great Disney stamps at Michaels. Does anyone know if the ink used is acid free? Also, can you stamp right onto the scrapbook page? I'm a little chicken to try. Thanks!:)

I saw some really cute stamps/stencils at Wal-mart back in the paint department. I think they are intended for decorating rooms, but you could use them with acid free materials for scrapbooking!

Happy Scrappin,
Candi

Most every ink that I can think of is acid-free. There are archival inks that are dye-based and safe for books that dry quickly (no smearing). There are also pigment inks that are archival, but to keep them from smearing, you need to emboss them (with embossing powder) or at least set them with a heat tool.

Also, if you don't want to stamp right in your books, what I like to do is stamp on white cardstock, color in what I stamped, and then cut it out and put it in my books like a die cut. :)

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter