Standard Studio Bwv

byoung

<font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>
What standard studio are near the ellavators at BWV? :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Are you asking for specific room numbers? I don't know them, but we had some that really weren't too far down the hall. They were dedicated, on the same level as the lobby, making a left hand turn into the hall after leaving the lobby, and we actually had 2 that were very close to each other.

We didn't "know" to ask for these, but were thrilled. I hope you get something as good.

Bobbi :wizard:

We stayed in one that overlooked the pool but was still a standard view because the carousel at the pool blocked the view a little. It was really close and it was room 2072 I believe! Great room.

I can't remember the specific room number, but my parents had the first standard studio by the elevators. I personally wouldn't want the room because the view was of the entrance/drop off/pick up. They enjoy people watching so it was okay for them. We were much further down the hallway, but I didn't mind the watch. Our next trip we were in 3085. It was a dedicated, standard studio. It wasn't very far from the elevators and right next door to the snack/ice machine room. We also liked that the stairs leading to the pool were just across the hall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter