Star Services - Tipping?

BONZO

<font color=660066>Has been known to go off topic!
Folks,

Just a question on tipping etc.

If you have your luggage collected from the car by one CM and delivered to the room by another - who do you tip - both or just the last one?

Also, along the same lines, if you are moving rooms and have your luggage collected by one CM but delivered by another do you tip both?

I just wondered what the etiqutte was for this?

For the record we tipped everyone at the rate of about $1 per large bag.

Sorry - another question along the same line.

When we stay at disney property we always leave Mouskeeping Envelopes which are always taken. This year DDs made up some for use at HRH but they were left even though they were in an obvious place.

However, they were taken when in Club Level - I didn't know if if anyone else has experience of this?

I just hate that whole double luggage person thing!!! My BIGGEST pet peeve. If I'm in the mood I tip all of them, sometimes I say who should I tip? I have had them say we'll split it, sometimes I just give the guy who takes it from my car to the luggage carrier a few bucks then tip the other person a $1.00 per bag. I have never had two people move the bags from room to room, but if they helped make the move possible I tip them *another* $1.00 per bag, if not just a few bucks.
Phew!

Cheryl,

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks they have their hand in their pockets all the time! - LOL

the people who take your bags out of your care are valet. So you tip both.

All this tipping stuff drives me nuts.I hate the hole thing with all the people who handle you.In my job I do a delivery service and I dont get nothing for handling heavy objects all day.When I mention it to people they say see your boss for a tip so why do I have to tip everyone in site for doing their job, that they get payed for.I do tip good because I know how hard it is to make a living. Im just venting sorry!
tiggerguy2000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter