Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

So now I’m in a quandary. Nothing on any of the SAGE menus just sounds like a must try except the colored milk. But I’d trade a Backlot Express or Cosmic Rays experience for decent theming. Now that they are going to dumbed down names for the spoil sports, I’m not entirely sure if we want to try any of them.

Well, the food at Docking Bay 7 is light-years (pun intended) better than any other QS at HS (2nd only to Satu'li in all of WDW). Names changing doesn't change the food. It will still be the same.

Last edited:
Is the Bloody Rancor only available at breakfast or can you get it all day? DH found out it exists and its now on the must do list.

So now the only "fun" non-alcoholic drink at DB7 is Moof Juice? Bummer. I haven't tried it, maybe I'll love it, I just wish they could have more themed non-alcoholic choices at the QS places.

So now the only "fun" non-alcoholic drink at DB7 is Moof Juice? Bummer. I haven't tried it, maybe I'll love it, I just wish they could have more themed non-alcoholic choices at the QS places.

The article says DB7 still has the non alcoholic sour sarlack drink ... That option is gone at Ronto Roasters though

I posted on the regular restaurant board before seeing this thread - has anyone tried the plant based pasta at docking bay? it's finally something my son might eat which will allow us to eat in the land. curious if the fake meat alters the flavors (he HATES anything that would taste smokey or like bacon). wish it were just plain marinara.

I posted on the regular restaurant board before seeing this thread - has anyone tried the plant based pasta at docking bay? it's finally something my son might eat which will allow us to eat in the land. curious if the fake meat alters the flavors (he HATES anything that would taste smokey or like bacon). wish it were just plain marinara.
here's the review from the DisUnplugged

DH wants the souvenir cup that comes with Yub Nub. Not a drinker. I can’t find a reservation for 4. All we want is the cup really. However a reservation for 1 is available. Is it possible to just do that, have DH go and just get the cup and get out of there? We’ve got a 2 & 5 yr old with us.

Yes. Have him tell the Server he’d like to order the Yub Nub in a to go cup, would like the boxed mug, and will pay at the same time. Then he can leave as soon as his order is delivered.
Awesome!! You know everything!! You’re amaaazing!!! Thank you thank you 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Wouldn't a Lava Roll be spicy? I'd expect that. Maybe they've been leaving out something since the beginning and just realized it?
My first thought was it has the word LAVA in it. That normally indicates heat when you are using it to describe food. I wasn't planning on getting breakfast at Oga's, now I might need to change my mind. 🌋

My first thought was it has the word LAVA in it. That normally indicates heat when you are using it to describe food. I wasn't planning on getting breakfast at Oga's, now I might need to change my mind. 🌋

I think they took the word lava out now with the recent name changes. Ask if they’re still using the pepper if you go- it was a brand-new unadvertised thing, which is why reviews had not mentioned it. I don’t associate lava with spicy, but that was my first lava-themed food I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!