Star Wars paper and Star Wars Cricut?

Meech Loves Mickey

DIS Veteran
I'm new to scrapping and new to this board. I'm looking for Star Wars or Star Wars Weekends paper and also the Star Wars Cricut font.

Anyone know where I can find either?

I am scrapping our 2013 trip and I have a TON of pics of my boys at SWW at HS.

Thanks!

A few companies had star wars paper a few years ago. It's hard to find. Some online stores may have it.
Cricut doesn't have a star wars cart. If you have scal or Mtc you can use the free star wars font.

Sure cuts a lot, and make the cut. Programs that used to be compatible with cricut machines and allowed you to cut more that cartridges.

I was able to locate Star Wars paper on ebay at a reasonable price. Yay!

How do I go about getting Star Wars fonts? A PP had mentioned Sure cuts a lot, and make the cut, but I'm not sure what those are and where to get them. Are they still compatible with Cricut machines?

Is there an alternate way to get SW fonts? I know the font is available online, so I guess I could just print and cut out? (Is that what ppl do?)

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really new at this. I've scrapped a total of 4 pages in my life.

Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) and Make the cut (MTC) were used years ago with the cricut. However, there was legal action taken and it is not longer an option unless you already owned them and have never updated your firmware on the cricut.

Now there is a system, the Silhouette Portrait or Cameo, that will cut fonts from your computer. The new Cricut Explore will also do this from what I understand but I do not have first hand experience with anything related to Cricut Explore other than what I have heard from other and read. I have the Silhouette portrait and cut my titles with fonts on my computer. I just love that option! I can pull my cricut carts if I like or I can use my portrait.

My guess is if you need to finish these pages it may be easier to print and cut the Star Wars font title you are needing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter