Starting to Get FRUSTRATATED

Food and wine and the Candlelight Possessional reservations are being taken. Lots of phone calls from members. If you can wait a couple of days or email or chat with MS I would do that.

I know I see a lot of complaints about this - and maybe it's the times I call, but I never seem to wait more than 5-10 minutes for MS, which for me seems a reasonable time. The other thing I have to say is they never rush you off when you are talking with them, which definitely can lead to longer wait times.

How long did you wait? To me - when you get up past 20-25 minutes that seems excessive.

Don't call unless you really have to. When you do, don't call during an event booking frenzy.

:earsboy: Bill

It's the opening day for booking the Candlelight Processional Dining packages. You'll wait quite a long time to get to the a Dining CM also. MS probably has a lower wait than Dining. Some members may be calling both and just talking to the one that answers first.

Even though you can now book online, many are having trouble doing that & in some cases, only the CM can match a meal with a specific show. (Otherwise, you get the show the website attached to the time of the meal ADR).

I expect the wait for MS to remain excessive for at least the rest of the afternoon.

MS associates can give out their extensions now. If you get one you like...get their extension. Maybe it will cut down on future wait times.

I had to call to book dining 2 years ago on the first day the F&W bookings could be done. I waited on hold forever! I had no idea what was going on. Lesson learned to get around that should it ever happen again! If you can wait or just avoid the call, do it.

I have 9 extension numbers for 9 different CM. When I call I tried using an ext. # but 90% of the time I get someone else.

I have 9 extension numbers for 9 different CM. When I call I tried using an ext. # but 90% of the time I get someone else.

We have two that we try to use, same here they rarely answer.

In the past the system would state that the agent was busy and give you the choice of waiting or moving on. Now it just moves on.

Having managed a call center in the past, I could have predicted this, LOL. Wait time is an important component of Call Center performance measurements. Letting callers wait for a preferred Rep negatively impacts those (and consequently, bonuses for managers & supervisors).

Given the choice, I'd pick any competent Rep over a preferred Rep to avoid sitting on hold. YMMV.

Having managed a call center in the past, I could have predicted this, LOL. Wait time is an important component of Call Center performance measurements. Letting callers wait for a preferred Rep negatively impacts those (and consequently, bonuses for managers & supervisors).

Given the choice, I'd pick any competent Rep over a preferred Rep to avoid sitting on hold. YMMV.

While the MS Advisors have improved, you still occasionally get one that doen't know their job which can cause you issues. I like the preferred Rep idea. The one that we try to use which isn't very often, (we like email), is on the ball, remembers who we are and knows our level of experience and takes care of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!