Starwars, Frozen Lands

aj2703

Addicted To Disney
With the changes that are going to have to happen over the coming months, years even. Do you think these lands will still be built to the original plan or do you think they might scale them back, rethink in some way?

Really hard to say, depends on how Disney manages its finances. In my company, part of the budget was already allocated for marketing and we could just keep it, which sounded incredibly strange, but somehow it wasn't possible anymore to pull it back and use the money for something else.

I think there will be some things scaled back or rethought. I think for each part we will keep a ride/shop/dining-trio. I don't think they will build a ride, without a shop or a dining option. If they start one thing, they will do the other two. I can see they might scale back on landscaping or facades etc.

I think they'll stick with the plan, having it replanned and reassessed will cost more money, but I think they will be delayed, they've lost work time during the pandemic and assuming they don't have the money for the expansion put to one side already they've lost a chunk of income so that might push it back financially too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter