Stateroom GTY downgrade?

We have stayed in 8188, so this is even more helpful! Our only beef was the walking and the movement (which only actually bothered us the first night), so we went with the recommendation of our agent to try out the midship on deck 5 (we will have a 3 year old and 12 year old that loves the club). BUT, food proximity is also a HUGE plus. So I appreciate all your input.
First night can cause some movement issues, for a few reasons. If you are sailing when the Atlantic current is strong or just getting used to sea legs. On our last cruise, the first night we had to keep our 1 year old in the pack n play as soon as we left port. The ship was rolling so much she couldn't stay upright!

We have stayed in 8188, so this is even more helpful! Our only beef was the walking and the movement (which only actually bothered us the first night), so we went with the recommendation of our agent to try out the midship on deck 5 (we will have a 3 year old and 12 year old that loves the club). BUT, food proximity is also a HUGE plus. So I appreciate all your input.
First night out crossing the Gulf Stream is always interesting!!

I just noticed this—your agent told you 4E is deck 5 midship? Then you should sack your agent! There are no staterooms deck 5 midship because that is where the kids club and movie theater upper level are. 4Es were only deck 5 forward or deck 5 aft. If you want to truly be midship In a verandah room, you need to be deck 6 or higher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter