Steakhouses off Disney Property?

jetson

Earning My Ears
Can you recommend some good steak restaurant's off disney property? It will be for a family of 2 adults ,9 yr. old and 12 yr. old. Thank's Jetson

My family has eaten at Charley's Steakhouse on Highway 192 not far off the interstate. We absolutely loved it. It is reportedly the number 4 steakhouse in the nation. If it is number 4, I can't imagine how good 1, 2, and 3 are. My husband and I split a (I believe 20 oz., can't remember) filet. The steaks come with salad and bread, potato is extra. The steaks are cooked on citrus wood and you can watch your steak being cooked. Total bill for us (1 steak, 1 potato, and 1 drink, I always drink water) was $52.00. I believe that $52.00 was before the tip. It was a wonderful steak.

There is a very good Outback Steakhouse on 192 West Irlo Bronson Hwy..it is part of the national chain and about 2 miles maybe from the main WDW entrance on the left hand side of the road in a shopping plaza. We have eaten here twice and found it wonderful, with great service both times...the margaritas there were great....:) :) :)

I happen to have a copy of the "Best of Orlando" article from this year's Orlando Sentinel... they voted Del Frisco's (729 Lee Road, Orlando 407-645-4443) the best "high end" steakhouse. The Critic's Choice winner was Shula's Steak House, which is in the Dolphin (which is Disney property). We never tried Del Frisco's or Shula's, but I've heard from several people that Shula's is excellent.

We REALLY like the Long Horn Steakhouse!

They only use Angus beef, which, in my opinion, is the best tasting beef under the sun!
Plus the prices are REALLY reasonable!!

It's on I-192; they have a website: Long Horn Steakhouse

GREAT STEAK, GREAT PRICES!!!

192 must be loaded with steakhouses. We like Logans Steakhouse on 192. It's next to a Walgreens and in front of Publix. We go there once per trip. I'm pretty sure it's Logans. There's so many these days, now I'm not sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter