Steve's Idea for What Makes A Great Disney Dining Experience

GreysLuverGrl

Earning My Ears
i was wondering if like Maybe Steve and or also the rest of The Crew would do other idea's like Steve had like

What Makes a Great Disney Down Day Outside The Parks for Steve/Rest of The Crew Maybe at like a Delux Resort or Riding the Monorail showing us all your favorite stops/secret stops/secret locations to get away from the crowds on a Disney Down Day?!!!!!

I would love to see an all about Steve around World at World Showcase How Steve does his way around The World?!!!!! Does Steve do the World Showcase from Canada-Mexico or Mexico-Canada?

Like more of Steve's Day at World Showcase as he remembers it as a kid? Does he still follow like family tradiations at Epcot/World Showcase from when he was a kid? Would love to learn more about Steve maybe he has stories from his childhood or something he remembers from each country in World Showcase?

I did like the idea of this episode - I think my thoughts are similar to Charles in that when at a Disney park I want a highly themed and unique dining experience - not something I can get at home

Obviously the food and service needs to be at least “good” but i’d Take something that is truly unique with very good food vs something not that special but with great food

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!