Help me choose, please

• Dolphin, corner king room

• Akl, pool or savvannah room

• Wl

• Your choice

Results are only viewable after voting.

mkymouse4ever

DIS Veteran
Still rethinking 1st 7 nites of our stay. We are staying for somewhere 7 nites presently maybe dolphin corner king room, or wl, or akl, or? than 2 nites PortoFino Bay than returning to Contempary for 8 nites. Please vote for your choice or give me a clue. Thanks, we have never stayed at akl, and thinking about trying it, but is it worth the extra $? MKY :confused:

It would be helpful to know more about composition of your party - kids for example, any grandparents? Special choices or "have to see's?", budget constraints if any?

Thanks
Jason

Give AKL a try since you will be at the Contemporary at the end. I am a fan of WL but it is in the same vicinity as CR. The AKL is beautiful and the food is excellent.

Good luck & have fun!:Pinkbounc

I voted for AKL because you have already stayed at the Swan and Dolphin :). I like to try a new hotel each trip.

I would definitely recommend the AKL. It's a wonderful resort with truly terrific theming! I think it would also be nice to stay here since you'll be at a Magic Kingdom area resort later on. Savannah view rooms are really spectacular. Plus, the breakfast buffet at Boma at the AKL is great. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter